3 8.33%
  • l3l Average

6 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

9 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

7 19.44%
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    All i can say about the reactions here is the that the hate is TOO DAMN HIGH!!! Much like how one can make an opinion about a chapter, any other opinion posted on this forum is up to discussion as well, so saying stuff like 'if u didnt like my opinion don't fucking react to it'. Wtf is up with that seriously...too much hate.

Yes we all know wanting to screw the whole world over just cause the girl u loved died is pretty meh to most ppl, but its kishi ppl, he's always had something up his sleeve after all these years, why would it be any different now? And you guys all know that despite how much u r bitching about this week's chapter just messed up 5 years worth of waiting you're still gonna be reading it next wk lol

Tobi=Obito? Timeline? Plot-holes?
    I'm really disappointed :(

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Man I really don't care for this obito=tobi crap. Obito going all psycho because a girl he never had died is lame. I truly disliked the last 2 chapters. Hopefully Madara (kishi) will give us a nice explanation of the events.

Also, we didn't need the flashback pages. We all know the history at this point. I thought the 600 chapter would be something amazing. I felt it was dull at best.
    Right, and we probably reread it several times since it became clear that Obito is Tobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Remember Nagatos speech when he fought Naruto as Pain. By that time, obviously he had done terrible things to Konoha and all, but in his mind he truly believed that it was his "justice". Villians like Nagato, Obito and Madara they were all once good people that were just badly scarred by shinobi afairs.

Right now, Obito is not thinking along the lines of annihliting entire world for the sake of destruction and despair. What he thinks is that he is destroying the current corrutpted world and replacing it with a perfect utopian world. He is not wrong in his idea that the shinobi world needs to change, but he himself became corrupted and unstable. Only someone pure hearted like Naruto can stand a chance at that.

Without the sharingan, Obito would have been maybe able to get past his hardships and move on but instead he became obssesed with Madaras plan bcs he had the means to complete the plan. Give people too much power and eventually they will abuse it or do something crazy, die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian - I think Kishi took this line and applied it to Obito bcs if he had really died during the war then he would have died a hero, but instead he survived and lived long enough to become the villian.

I do hope that things will get explained around Tobi, but then again, hope is just like giving up right ? Atleast Obito agrees .. so maybe I should fly to Japan and genjutsu Kishi into writting something I like Just kiding, Im obviously not going to abandon hope (almost got swayed away to the dark side there, phew ..)
    Nice "Batman-The Dark Knight"-reference!

First, thanks for the following link:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=235284
    Technically very easy to read and it gives so much thickness to Tobi.

Second, despite all positive comments, this chapter 600 is still bad. Somebody said in this thread that Kakashi' gaiden was long time ago, hence the need for another flashback now, but even me with my bad memory I remembered it quite well. The interesting part of Kakashi's gaiden where kakashi did tons of promises to Rin and Obito would have been more useful in chapter 600 to explain Obito's disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    POW.. my man, I love you bro! I feel the same.. JUST FCKIN PATHEFETIC!!

I could've never imagined, that I would feel so disappointed in Kishi's writing.. seriously.

- Nagato; a child seeing his parents die infront of his eyes, couple years later; he had to make a choice to kill his best friend. His was in shock and his best friend took his hands and stabbed himself while looking in his face and telling how must save the world: TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- Zabuza; growing up in a shinobi village where you're forced to kill your best friends/the one you love, just to survive and become a shinobi.TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- Sasuke; having a brother who had no alternative and had to massacre his own clan by the top tier of Konoha, including his parents/the ones he loved who were close to him,.. made his little brother witness all that horror/loss around him, PUTTING him under genjutsu and making him repeately witness the death of his parents, made him believe for 10 years that he was a " bad " brother and suddenly hears the true story about what truelly happened: TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- TOBI / OBITO, or whatever the fuck he is; ''Those who don't follow the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash'' <<-- this guy; SUDDENLY, OUT OF THE FCKIN BLUE,.. in 1 year, let me repeat: ONE FCKIN YEAR, became so EVIL MINDED, attacked Konoha and tried to KILL A FREAKIN BABY, and not just by throwing him in the sky and trying to stab him.. HE PLANTED AN EXPLOSIVE TAG on NARUTO'S ASS, kidnapped Kushina and makes statements like; " I WAS WAITING SOO LONG FOR THIS " [ yea right, 1 fckin year is sooo long :S ], then played some hide&sneek with the most strongest, genius shinobi ever lived, HE ( Obito ) GIVES MINATO " COMPLIMENTS " like; " you deserve the title of fourth Hokage, managing to wound and wrest the fox out of my control " , what did he thought??? That he would be more powerfull then his old teacher who was praised for being a genius among geniuses?!?!
    Tobi made it look like that Minato's and Itachi's analzying skills were Genin level.. talking about "I gave those eyes" and " they were mine to begin with "... ooooooooooooohh, so what kishi meant was: " well, Madara gave me his eyes and I gave it to Nagato??? Hmmzz, okey.. but you weren't even fckin BORN, when it was given to Nagato ?!?!?!
    And even after Kabuto told " TOBI " that he knows that he ain't Madara, he still makes that statement.. okey, soo HOW THE FCK!?!?!

--- and he became all of this, just for freakin RIN!!! a girl, who he loved.. never even been loved back on the same level, HE THEN: feels like " NO ONE ", loves to watch Sasuke kill KARIN and calling him " Good boy, that's it"

Hahaahahaha, just pathefetic.. I even take back all my words for COMPLEMENTING HIM for his SKILLS IN BEING A MASTER MANIPULATOR, BADASS VILLAIN! He doesn't even deserves the title of BEING THE END OR EVEN VILLAIN, seriously.. his reasons, excuse me; REASON was just fuckin blame ass " RIN ". Ooooohh you didn't save Rin, kakashi.. but no sweat kakashi old friend; I don't blame YOU, I blame the world for her death and that's the reason I want to destroy soo many people and put the world under genjutsu!
    I really laughed out at this one. You are my hero!

It's really funny how some people are desperately trying to save the mess - to say it politely - Kishi left us. Obito saves his friends, dies as a hero, magically survives, but remains in the dark for whatever reason, after a couple of years (or whenever) Rin dies, and suddenly Obito is a villain? I don't really care whether somebody manipulated him. Yoda-mindtricks are supposed to work just on the weak-minded. If it's so easy to manipulate shinobi, then Narutoverse is done for. I cannot help myself but think that Kishi himself had not known who Tobi really is until a few weeks ago. Maybe the "Tobi=Obito-thread" made him come up with the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I hate to say this but, Naruto and company need Saskue to show up very soon. As good as Naruto, Bee, and Guy are, I dont think they have a chance against Madara and Obito.
    I am not sure. Now that Naruto became friends with 8 of the 9 Bijuus, we - and certainly Obito and Madara - might be very well surprised how the Jubi turns out.

But I must say: Although there are many things I would like to see clarified (the heritage of the Byakugan, what kind a guy was Tobirama, how will Kabuto turn out to be, what was the source of Hashirama's strength to be able to beat Madara, why did Obito awaken his sharingan with two tomoe and not with just one as Sasuke...), maybe it is time to put this manga to a decent end. I am sure Kishi will give us a better explanation for Obito than this brainless story - Obito's story resembles a bit Lee's story, but Lee didn't have the sharingan, but a well-functioning brain. I think it's gonna be a strange twist that involves Orochimaru. But Kishi is really pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Madara survives VOTE, dupes konaha and escapes with hashirama's sneezed upon handkerchief (senju DNA). Madara appears in earth country before the tsuchikage and conducts some biz with muu and a then young dustball dynamo. Madara activates rinnegan.
    In other words, after the battle Madara supposedly died, he goes and does something so flashy as declaring his well being to Rock? And stil lthe world thinks he died at the battle with Hashirama? Your timeline lacks coherence, bro.

This chapter proves one thing. I remember Paulbee-san saying several times how he wants Kyuubi to remain the true evil existence. Kyuubi is now buddy-buddy with Naruto. Child-abuser orochimaru seemed to be more kinder when looking at Kabuto. Tobi is Obito, the great hot headead previous Naruto. Obviously Hug no Jutsu will turn Obito good! And then Madara will also be hugged and in the end Obito, Madara and Orochimaru all hug each other and carry naruto, their saviour on their hands while Kyuubi is released through the power of love and everyone ride on Kyuubi to the sunset. Love has won and cycle of hatred has been broken. And Kabuto wakes up, becomes good after doing many evil experiments and killing many people and goes back to orphanage where kids call him "Four Eyes Onii-chan" and he lives there happily ever after. The end!

Kishimoto's message about love winning has won!

Judging from Kishimoto's age, he is definitely a fan of Star-Wars...

Obito is Anakin and later Darth Vador. He is not the same Obito, like Vador and Anakin. His body was half destroyed. He turned to the dark side, because of love and fear. He even teamed up to annihilate his own clan.

Madara is Palpatine and Darth Sidious.
    Uchiha clan is the Sith.

In the end; Obito will be the one sealing Madara. The same as Vador take care of Sidious.

Quote Originally Posted by Daimadosha View Post
    In other words, after the battle Madara supposedly died, he goes and does something so flashy as declaring his well being to Rock? And stil lthe world thinks he died at the battle with Hashirama? Your timeline lacks coherence, bro.

This chapter proves one thing. I remember Paulbee-san saying several times how he wants Kyuubi to remain the true evil existence. Kyuubi is now buddy-buddy with Naruto. Child-abuser orochimaru seemed to be more kinder when looking at Kabuto. Tobi is Obito, the great hot headead previous Naruto. Obviously Hug no Jutsu will turn Obito good! And then Madara will also be hugged and in the end Obito, Madara and Orochimaru all hug each other and carry naruto, their saviour on their hands while Kyuubi is released through the power of love and everyone ride on Kyuubi to the sunset. Love has won and cycle of hatred has been broken. And Kabuto wakes up, becomes good after doing many evil experiments and killing many people and goes back to orphanage where kids call him "Four Eyes Onii-chan" and he lives there happily ever after. The end!

Kishimoto's message about love winning has won!
    Only.mu and dustball saw him, this is the village accused of using akatsuki the most. Nothing was flashy nor was madara proclaiming his secret to the world. Is it easier for you to assume or imagine madara NOT able to keep them quiet if need be or do you realize that after a meeting with mu he is madara and has proven powers at his disposal to force cooperation.

The only thing i can think if that might contain some level of goof and weigh upon disbelief is if there was no transition between madara and obito assuming mizukage duties. It seems it worked ok for madara but when obito takes over he fails. The face kisame saw is the only detail maybe in need of a stretch.

BTW, i never have read the databook. I hate discerning matters of a story with separate and supplimental material of that nature. It's almost as bad as relying on the anime or weaving details from filler. Maybe you guys see errors galore with the databook matching up to the manga but f the data book, the manga should discussed with as fewvinsights from,the anime and databook as possible.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Only.mu and dustball saw him, this is the village accused of using akatsuki the most. Nothing was flashy nor was madara proclaiming his secret to the world. Is it easier for you to assume or imagine madara NOT able to keep them quiet if need be or do you realize that after a meeting with mu he is madara and has proven powers at his disposal to force cooperation.
    Oonoki: "Damn, that bastard! Konoha betrayed us!"
    Muu: "Nah, I just got phonecall from Konoha. Hashirama killed Madara."
    Oonoki: "Impossible! He was here right now! Let me tell those bastards how dead Madara really is!"
    Muu: "NO! You will now keep it secret that Madara is alive!"
    Oonoki: "Master... why?"
    Muu: "Because knife eater says so!"
    Ooonoki: "But all ther buildings he destroyed... http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v60/c575/9.html "
    Muu: "We shall never talk about it again! Madara is dead! Kapish!?"

And this kids, is how Madara who "died" against Hashirama visited Rock Village, pwned Muu and Oonoki and not even present did Oonoki mention it! If you argue against it, knife eater will cut you!
    Byakugan, Sharingan, Rinnegan, Rasengan - they all pale in comparison to Hug no Jutsu! May there be love upon you!