Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    So do you think that Naruto is going to lose Kyuubi? Because if Kyuubi Naruto isn't "born with power", then I don't know what your definition of power is.
    you know what i mean right? sure naruto has alot of chakra and sure he has kyubbi but it wont change the fact that no matter what he will fight like nothing else to prove himself. i think deidra once said it best when fighting saskue, dont mistake your own power for something your born with

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Yes but the fourth probably sealed the kyuubi in Naruto because he was the only child with enough chakra to suppress the kyuubi's chakra. If that were true, then even if the kyuubi was removed Naruto would still be a formidable ninja capable of doing 20 or 30 kagebunshins. His chakra control might improve as well allowing him to use rasengan without a kagebunshin to help.

in the anime, they kept the kagebunsin doing the rasegn with naruto
    but in the manga i think he stopped, not to sure

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    in the anime, they kept the kagebunsin doing the rasegn with naruto
    but in the manga i think he stopped, not to sure
    I don't know if it stopped, it just happens out of frame in the manga now... Why waste a panel showing Naruto making a rasengan with a KB when you can just skip to the result?

I think that if he could do a rasengan alone, then he should be able to do a Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken with only one KB... But in the manga he always does it with two.

I don't think naruto's kekkai genkai (bloodline limit) has anything to do with haku's kekkai genkai. There is no proof that naruto uses water element (unless I haven't seen a section of the manga where it says that). I do believe naruto does have a kekkai genkai because of his father's ability. His father, who is the 4th hokage, was called the "Yellow Flash" because he had an ability to transport to a certain location in the speed of light. He was widely known for this. Although it doesn't say it is a kekkai genkai in the manga, I think it might be. If this is true, then the possibilities that Naruto learns this move is very high. Also, it must be a very good technique, maybe a technique that Sasuke won't even be able to see with his Sharingan. Also, in episode 55 or 56 of Naruto Shippuden, Yamato and Kakashi mention Light and Dark elements. Since they mentioned these elements out of nowhere, I am guessing that Naruto's other element might have something to do with light and dark elements. It might have something to do with the "Yellow Flash's" ability. Anyone like my guesstimate?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Thank you Otokage. I'm trying to avoid Sasuke theories like the plague. @Advocat as I recall the manga mentioned three GREAT doujutsu not only three doujutsu!

Naruto 373 page 02 | One Manga

The Rasengan might have been forgotten or considered lesser because it had few uses on the battle field.
    well if you go but what Jiriyia said that "of the great three eye doujutsu" wouldn't that mean that there can be other LESSER eye Doujutsu out there? and by lesser i mean not as mentioned/forgotten or as powerful?

Other then that although its only speculation its still creative and who knows it could be real, I mean if you think about it the Rinnengan only was brought up a while ago, even though it was foreshadowed

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Okay

This theory fills in major holes involving Yondy, Naruto, and the kyuubi. To be specific, how the FTG works, how Minato split the kyuubi's chakra then seal only the yang half in baby Naruto as well as make a key to tighten the seal, why Naruto shouldn't use "that" jutsu, and why Minato chose to seal the kyuubi in his newborn son.

My japanese horrible but I have pick up on the name meanings. Well, we all know that rasengan means spiraling sphere, with rasen- meaning spiral and -gan meaning sphere. But -gan also means eye. So rasengan could be a doujutsu as well as a technique.

We all know that there are three great doujutsu in Naruto, with each one corresponding to a type of jutsu.

Rin'negan-Ninjustu
    Sharingan-Genjutsu
    Byakugan-Taijutsu

But what about Fuuinjutsu? Shouldn't there be a technique for that too? In my opinion there is. The Rasengan (from here on, (R)asengan is the doujutsu, (r)asengan is the technique) seems to fit the bill.

Where's the proof? When Sandaime sealed Orochimaru's arms, he was struggling the whole time. So how did Yondaime manage to split AND seal the powerful kyuubi in Naruto? Well if the Rasengan were able to see chakra flow, nature flow, and the chakra network, then Yondaime would've been able to find the quickest way to split the kyuubi's chakra then seal the yang portion in Naruto so that the kyuubi's chakra flow into Naruto could be controlled with a "key". Now Yondaime probably summoned the key toad and made the key before he sealed the kyuubi. If that were the case, then the Rasengan probably made Fuuinjutsu as easy as doodles to the user, to the point where Yondaime could plan out the key seal in advance and keep Naruto a safe distance away during the sealing process.

Now Yondaime probably knew that if he possessed the Rasengan, then Naruto was very likely to as well. And if Naruto awakened the Rasengan, he might be able to control the seal without needing the key to do so. Maybe that's why Jiraiya asked the key toad to seal himself in Naruto if he died or whatever. He might have thought that the pain of his death might awaken Naruto's Rasengan. But we have yet to see.

"That" jutsu is a very touchy subject. But if Jiraiya did teach Naruto a jutsu that he shouldn't use, maybe Naruto needs to fufill a requirement first, like awakening the Rasengan. This jutsu is probably a Fuuinjutsu that can control the kyuubi's seal. But to do so requires severe chakra control otherwise the seal might loosen too much, releasing the kyuubi. Jiraiya probably found this out when he was training Nauto over 2-1/2 years. But naruto lacked chakra control resulting in the seal loosening a little too much, causing Naruto's frequent tail growth. Jiraiya probably told Naruto about the Rasengan so in the event that he awakened it, he could control "that" jutsu.

I also mentioned that the Rasengan would be able to see the chakra and nature flow, as well as the chakra network. If Minato infused his FTG shiki(?) with the right amount of chakra/nature, the shiki would light up like a beacon to someone with the Rasengan. This helps you confirm that you marked your target, as well as give you the correct destination when using the FTG. If that were the case, this might explain why noone (except possibly Tobi) has copied or learned it. If it could be copied, Kakashi would be constantly using it!

Plus if the Rasengan doesn't exist, then Naruto's up a creek without a paddle, because Pein has the Rin'negan, and Tobi and Sasuke have Sharingan, possibly even MS. The only way Naruto would stand a chance is if he awakened his father's lost doujutsu.

So what do you think? Good or bad? Or really bad (please say no!)?
    i like the idea allot and when you think about the whole splitting the kyuubi thing it really makes allot of since the Rasengan could have some level of doujustu but right now i think we need more facts about minato before we can come to any type of solid theory

i would say its a good theory tho

Naruto hasn't a Kekkei Genkai, but maybe his Bijuu has the Sharingan:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Myname View Post
    Naruto hasn't a Kekkei Genkai, but maybe his Bijuu has the Sharingan:
    Spoiler!
    It's Madara controling him.

The Kyuubi doesn't have the sharingan.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    this is ridiculous everyone already knows wat narutos Kekkei Genkai is!!!!!

its RASENGAN

hahahahaha jks