Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar

Exclamation Naruto's Kekkei Genkai

Okay

This theory fills in major holes involving Yondy, Naruto, and the kyuubi. To be specific, how the FTG works, how Minato split the kyuubi's chakra then seal only the yang half in baby Naruto as well as make a key to tighten the seal, why Naruto shouldn't use "that" jutsu, and why Minato chose to seal the kyuubi in his newborn son.

My japanese horrible but I have pick up on the name meanings. Well, we all know that rasengan means spiraling sphere, with rasen- meaning spiral and -gan meaning sphere. But -gan also means eye. So rasengan could be a doujutsu as well as a technique.

We all know that there are three great doujutsu in Naruto, with each one corresponding to a type of jutsu.

Rin'negan-Ninjustu
    Sharingan-Genjutsu
    Byakugan-Taijutsu

But what about Fuuinjutsu? Shouldn't there be a technique for that too? In my opinion there is. The Rasengan (from here on, (R)asengan is the doujutsu, (r)asengan is the technique) seems to fit the bill.

Where's the proof? When Sandaime sealed Orochimaru's arms, he was struggling the whole time. So how did Yondaime manage to split AND seal the powerful kyuubi in Naruto? Well if the Rasengan were able to see chakra flow, nature flow, and the chakra network, then Yondaime would've been able to find the quickest way to split the kyuubi's chakra then seal the yang portion in Naruto so that the kyuubi's chakra flow into Naruto could be controlled with a "key". Now Yondaime probably summoned the key toad and made the key before he sealed the kyuubi. If that were the case, then the Rasengan probably made Fuuinjutsu as easy as doodles to the user, to the point where Yondaime could plan out the key seal in advance and keep Naruto a safe distance away during the sealing process.

Now Yondaime probably knew that if he possessed the Rasengan, then Naruto was very likely to as well. And if Naruto awakened the Rasengan, he might be able to control the seal without needing the key to do so. Maybe that's why Jiraiya asked the key toad to seal himself in Naruto if he died or whatever. He might have thought that the pain of his death might awaken Naruto's Rasengan. But we have yet to see.

"That" jutsu is a very touchy subject. But if Jiraiya did teach Naruto a jutsu that he shouldn't use, maybe Naruto needs to fufill a requirement first, like awakening the Rasengan. This jutsu is probably a Fuuinjutsu that can control the kyuubi's seal. But to do so requires severe chakra control otherwise the seal might loosen too much, releasing the kyuubi. Jiraiya probably found this out when he was training Nauto over 2-1/2 years. But naruto lacked chakra control resulting in the seal loosening a little too much, causing Naruto's frequent tail growth. Jiraiya probably told Naruto about the Rasengan so in the event that he awakened it, he could control "that" jutsu.

I also mentioned that the Rasengan would be able to see the chakra and nature flow, as well as the chakra network. If Minato infused his FTG shiki(?) with the right amount of chakra/nature, the shiki would light up like a beacon to someone with the Rasengan. This helps you confirm that you marked your target, as well as give you the correct destination when using the FTG. If that were the case, this might explain why noone (except possibly Tobi) has copied or learned it. If it could be copied, Kakashi would be constantly using it!

Plus if the Rasengan doesn't exist, then Naruto's up a creek without a paddle, because Pein has the Rin'negan, and Tobi and Sasuke have Sharingan, possibly even MS. The only way Naruto would stand a chance is if he awakened his father's lost doujutsu.

So what do you think? Good or bad? Or really bad (please say no!)?

As much as I hate to say it, a theory is a way to connect facts together and come to a conclusion, and attempt to prove that the theory can successfully connect these facts.

Your "theory" is not really a theory as much as pure speculation. For one, the sealing jutsu used by the 3rd when fighting Orochimaru he used to seal two previous hokages in addition to some of Orochimaru. All while being stabbed and very old. Just imagine if he was younger, stronger, and only had to seal one person.

The 4th sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto so that eventually the two will fuse together. This is why Naruto tends to have a huge amount of stamina, and the Kyuubi inside him has gained some human intelligence and isn't just a simple beast. The seal was brilliant, which is what makes Naruto potentially the strongest ninja despite him not being a genius.

Your idea of a "Rasengan" doujutsu is completely unfounded. You ignored the facts of the manga of how theres only 3 eye techniques, that they say EXPLICITY which technique was used to seal the Kyuubi, and made up your own facts instead.

So you saw nothing good in there at all?

zzz lame. i second what advocat said. i hope kishi doesnt stoop to this lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by jacki183 View Post
    zzz lame. i second what advocat said. i hope kishi doesnt stoop to this lvl.
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, at least Advocat justified what he said.
    Don't listen to people like Jacki Aleph-Sama, whilst your theory may be quite... *extravagant* shall we say... I think that your research into the topic was commendable!

However, as Advocat says, you really need to double check your theories with the manga, if you had done so you would have realised that some of what you're saying has already been explicitly explained...

I must say though, the fact that you've actually attempted to back up your theory with fact is more than a lot of people do, so keep it up, just be sure to read the manga thoroughly in future ^_^

Thank you Otokage. I'm trying to avoid Sasuke theories like the plague. @Advocat as I recall the manga mentioned three GREAT doujutsu not only three doujutsu!

Naruto 373 page 02 | One Manga

The Rasengan might have been forgotten or considered lesser because it had few uses on the battle field.
    Last edited by Aleph-Sama; 04-14-2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: source of info

I think if minato and naruto did have a blood line the abilities of the bloodline would be

They are able to use water and wind at the same time, they cannot create ice like haku but can use wind and water jutsu together to increase there power.

And able to create shockwaves of wind and water to crush targets quickly.

The reason why I think this is there bloodline because minato’s second name Namikaze means Wind and waves, so its like wind and water.

Naruto can already use wind element so I think when he masters water element he will be able to use his bloodline
    ------------------------------------------
    We have already seen a water and wind combination

It was used by naruto and Yamato

Naruto used wind rasengan and mixed it with Yamato’s water to create a huge vortex of wind and water that was able to beat Kakuzu’s fire and wind combination jutsu.

So if this was his bloodline it would be able to beat sasuke's fire style jutsu
    Last edited by stevensr123; 04-14-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For all we know the secondary suiton might come from his moms side. She was from the land of whirpool.

ok, i'm sorry, bu your an idiot

your thinking that rasengan is a doujutsu?? then why can anyone do it? Kakashi can do it, Jiriya can do it, Naruto, Minato, plus others probebaly

Also, if you would have watched how Naruto Learned it , all he did was focus on chakra, the spin of chakra, and the rotation of chakra, anyone can do it, it's just really hard

oh, and if Naruto had wind/water elemnt, Kishi, i think it's time for him to learn the ice mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Kriebs View Post
    ok, i'm sorry, bu your an idiot

your thinking that rasengan is a doujutsu?? then why can anyone do it? Kakashi can do it, Jiriya can do it, Naruto, Minato, plus others probebaly

Also, if you would have watched how Naruto Learned it , all he did was focus on chakra, the spin of chakra, and the rotation of chakra, anyone can do it, it's just really hard

oh, and if Naruto had wind/water elemnt, Kishi, i think it's time for him to learn the ice mirrors
    His theory suggest that there are two Rasengan. One is the Jutsu itself and the other is a Kekkei Genkai like Sharingan. Also Ice element like Haku used is a Kekkei Genkai.

You should also learn the difference between your and you're if you are going to call someone an idiot.