Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Weapon Theory

When Pain told naruto about his weapon that can destroy countries in an instant...
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/436/14/
    i think that weapon is a powered up version of this
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/447/10/
    with the tailed beasts powers, pain can power up the statue and make that technique even stronger, strong enuff to destroy a country in an instant.
    what do you guys think?

Decidedly Undecided
    If he wanted to destroy a country, why would he simply resort to sucking out peoples' souls? Why not just Uber-nuke it with his Kuchiyose Shinra Tensei, like he did with Konoha?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I already made a theory about this where I stated the weapon Pain wants to create is more like an enormous energy pulse that kills anything living thing that has chakra rather than a exploding bomb that blows up and destorys buildings.

So yeah it would be a modfied version of that dragon thing cept it would be more like a bubble pulse wave looking more like Shinra Tensei cept no damage to the enviroment just people would die.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

No.....Buildings have to be destroyed. Destroying a village means Destroying a village. Killing people by nuking a village while leaving buildings untouched is corny.

*sniff**sniff*

*sniff**sniff*

THEORY!!!!!!

Moved to Naruto Theory.

When I see efforts this weak I almost wish Freakshow would come back

Almost
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    *sniff**sniff*

*sniff**sniff*

THEORY!!!!!!

Moved to Naruto Theory.

When I see efforts this weak I almost wish Freakshow would come back

Almost
    You have to admit, he kept you busy.

Anyways, I'm of the opinion that Nagato wanted to power his massive Shinra Tensei with the beast's chakra, instead of his own, so it wouldn't burn out his life force. This idea is somewhat supported by the fact that those black rods originated from the statue creature. If nagato can transmit his chakra through them, couldn't the statue send chakra to through them to Nagato?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    If he wanted to destroy a country, why would he simply resort to sucking out peoples' souls? Why not just Uber-nuke it with his Kuchiyose Shinra Tensei, like he did with Konoha?
    because that shortens his life span each time he does it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

well, hes sealing the beasts into the statue, and the statue is what creates the dragon, so the tailed beasts could power up the dragon even more so its an uber weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by chucknorris2 View Post
    well, hes sealing the beasts into the statue, and the statue is what creates the dragon, so the tailed beasts could power up the dragon even more so its an uber weapon...
    F*** it! I'll bite.

Where the f*** did you get that from?

This is why I used to graveyard theories that didn't back themselves up with evidence from the manga
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    F*** it! I'll bite.

Where the f*** did you get that from?

This is why I used to graveyard theories that didn't back themselves up with evidence from the manga
    when he says dragon, I think he's referring to that soul-stealing chakra thing that killed all of Hanzou and Danzou's men. Since it appears to be the same statue that's holding the tailed-beasts, I think he suspects that Nagato was going to strengthen the power of that soul-stealing technique to wipe out a village at once. I'm not psychic, of course, so he may want to provide more information.