Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    the idea of you saying rasengan is a blood line is very lame because almost evry body can do it look at kakashi for instant he was able to copy it to some extent though not to the stage of naruto . so i think in other for kishi to make naruto very strong and stop been a push over it create some kind of lost power that have been abounded an eye technique even mor powerful than the sharigan and the byakugan combine together because at this rate naruto do not stand a chance agianst pain or suaska even after traing with the toad sage so i want to know if your agrea with me or not

@peter_osaro : read all the post first then only reply..

i think this theory is great.. and there is a statement in thread kishi's spoiler for 2008 in spoiler section said that he would reveal naruto bloodline limit mid or end of this year.. so maybe naruto really have bloodline limit..

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    The rasengan is the semi-copiable technique. The Rasengan is the kekkei genkai which is not copiable. -_-
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, a theory is a way to connect facts together and come to a conclusion, and attempt to prove that the theory can successfully connect these facts.

Your "theory" is not really a theory as much as pure speculation. For one, the sealing jutsu used by the 3rd when fighting Orochimaru he used to seal two previous hokages in addition to some of Orochimaru. All while being stabbed and very old. Just imagine if he was younger, stronger, and only had to seal one person.

The 4th sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto so that eventually the two will fuse together. This is why Naruto tends to have a huge amount of stamina, and the Kyuubi inside him has gained some human intelligence and isn't just a simple beast. The seal was brilliant, which is what makes Naruto potentially the strongest ninja despite him not being a genius.

Your idea of a "Rasengan" doujutsu is completely unfounded. You ignored the facts of the manga of how theres only 3 eye techniques, that they say EXPLICITY which technique was used to seal the Kyuubi, and made up your own facts instead.
    Good theory

I can't wait!

I myself believe naruto has a kekkei-genkai. If you remember during his training, he only channeled his chakra to the paper from his right hand.
    Naruto 315 | Read naruto chapter 315 manga online
    Naruto 315 | Read naruto chapter 315 manga online
    He never tried channeling chakra from his left hand. I came up with this conclusion because on chapter 316 on page six yamato says “earth in the right” and “water in the left when he used “mokuton.” Which mean his controlling each affinity in one hand?
    Naruto 316 | Read naruto chapter 316 manga online
    And this page at the bottom
    Naruto 316 | Read naruto chapter 316 manga online
    If what I’m saying were true (probably not), naruto would clap his hand and mix both element and create a new rasengan or make to different nature manipulation rasengan and smash them together either way it should do the same thing.
    Last edited by O-E-M; 05-10-2008 at 07:05 PM.

the nickname is relevant ShinigamiFantard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by one-eyed Monster View Post
    I on chapter 316 on page six yamato says “earth in the right” and “water in the left when he used “mokuton.” Which mean his controlling each affinity in one hand?
    Not necessarily. I doubt anything will change if he switches hands.

like this... Btw, I really like the theory, it would definately fit! maybe not the most likely, but somewhat reasonable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I just realized, if the Rasengan could see the chakra network, then he could use Juuken (gentle fist). This is good news to those who want Naruto and Hinata to hook up, gives them a reason to be together!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Initiate
    c'mon let's put this stupid theory to the graveyard :-i
    rasengan a doujutsu? are you kidding rasengan isn't a kekkei genkai at all!!!
    have you ever read the manga? especially the part in which naruto learns rasengan! it's just spinnig and compressing chakra nothing more!
    plus kakashi said that it was an incomplete jutsu cause the fourth wasn't able to mix the rasengan with an element
    and your theory about how he sealed the kyuubi.....

THERE'S NO WAY naruto will learn gentle fist

FAZIT:

rasengan and Rasengan gg
    sry for my bad english

Sorry but this theory is just stupid.
    Your only reference of rasengan being a doujutsu is that gan measn eye.
    Then you say there are two rasengans. Dirst of all even if Naruto had a doujutsu as a kekkei genkai, then it would not be namend rasengan, there are never two justsus that share the same name.

On top of that your reference to gan meaning eye is not important since you say it's a different jutsu so why should Naruto have a doujutsu just because one of his jutsus has the word eye in it, especially if there are more ways to translate that word and kishi intended spiraling sphere as the correct translation for sure.

Besides the rest of the rasengan theory and how to use it to seal the kyuubi is just ridiculous.

And no, doing a water and wind kombo is not a gekkei genkai, just what it says a kombo, every one with two elements (or more ninja with different elements) can do it.
    Several other ninja have done it so far as Sandaime's Doton/Katon kombo or Kakuzu's Katon/Fuuton Kombo. Hell even Jiraya did one katon/Fuuton Kombo
    and you don't want to say that those two are related by blood are you?

The only complex elements (which are kekkei genkai) so far is Ice(Fuuton/Suiton) and Wood(Suiton/Doton with probably something lava like. (Kisame complayning that the Yonbii used some strong lava jutsus) If Gaara's sand is jing/jang manipulation or another complex type has to be seen.