Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Kakashi's eye isn't Obito's eye. When Rin implanted Obito's eye, it resulted in failure.

Instead, Obito taught Kakashi the greatest secret of the Uchiha. See, the Uchiha are like cloning machines. Kakashi impregnated Obito, then Obito vomited out a baby Kakashi having the Sharingan as one eye. This mini-Kakashi then ate the real Kakashi and then grew up to Kakashi's size, absorbing his memories.

Naruto can do the same thing with Sasuke.
    LOL kirby XD
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Cool

Now this thread stray off the topic several times into some really strange realms. But, what I just read above is the weirdest and I believe the thread should be closed because it's now pointless to continue this endless circle discussion about Naruto have some Kekkei Genkai that he hasn't used and haven't given any signs of having or anyone mentioning he or his family posses.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Now this thread stray off the topic several times into some really strange realms. But, what I just read above is the weirdest and I believe the thread should be closed because it's now pointless to continue this endless circle discussion about Naruto have some Kekkei Genkai that he hasn't used and haven't given any signs of having or anyone mentioning he or his family posses.

LMAO goodbye Doujutsu. Naruto will "learn" you someday.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

lol...why dun he just dig the late kakashi's eye and there u have it copycat naruto. geez kekkei genkai sounds fun but another dojutsu will be lame.

since he has an affinity for wind, it would be better if his bloodline limit is being used to somewhere along that line. or proly some mighty genjuts Bloodline limit, that would even out his ground against sasuke

Thumbs up

-escapeejm

Thank you for that .
    Some of you all have no idea wtf youre talking about and some made alot of sense i just want to put my statement and prediction into the picture.

Naruto MOST likely does not have a kekkei genkai, and if so it might be something to do with his fathers speed

As for the rasengan:
    Naruto learns the wind release, but when he uses it against Kakuzu he rammed it into him causing major injury to himself. So he was told not to use it again but during sage training naruto figures he just throw it, for instance ( pain vs sage mode battle.) Also around the time him first using the wind rasengan Naruto and Yamato use the Typhoon Water Vortex Technique against Kakuzu's Fire and Wind technique. And if naruto's mother is from the land of the whirlpool...

Naruto will most likely learn the element of water as well as wind

giving naruto another move (water release rasengan)

Now imagine a wind release rasengan in one hand and water in the other, now combind and you have a brand new attack!!!
    Giving Naruto a total of around 5 rasengans

1.Original rasengan,
    2.Rasenshuriken,wind released
    3.Fox mode rasengan,
    4.The new water rasengan
    5.Water+Wind rasengan
    6.and not to mention what he can do in sage mode (double rasengan, giant rasengan ect...)

Just imagine a rasenshuriken with and water element added
    Tsunami rasengan maybe idk

Now imagine it in sage mode or in fox mode or even both but thats another posting lol

I believe he is going to learn the second element of water
    but the thing about light and dark chakra sounds cool too!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    *graveyard please*
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Decidedly Undecided
    HOnestly, I'm getting sick of these "let's give Naruto yet another uber-pwnsome trick to make him seem cooler" threads. Naruto is nothing more than a two-trick Pony. He relies almost-exclusively on his Kagebunshins, and his ever-increasing number of Rasengan rehashing. His biggest fail so far was when he was preparing an awesome technique, the mysterious "That Jutsu" that we've been waiting for...And it turns out, he can now THROW the Rasenshuriken. Whoever suggested this idiotic piece of plot deserves a Rasenshuriken facepalm.

And as far as the 'there may be more than 3 doujutsus since the ones mentioned are listed as the 3 GREAT doujutsus' comments, it's like saying that Jiraiya(may he rest in peace), Orochimaru(may he rest in pieces), and Tsunade aren't so powerful, simply because they're called 'the Legendary 3 Shinobi'. By your logic, the 3 Legendary Shinobi shouldn't be the only legendary Shinobi, which results in me giving this thread a big fat FAIL stamp.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

You fuckers revived this?

I thought I had killed this off. Do you have any idea how many people I had to threaten in order to bury this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

So I guess we should nominate this for the 3rd Annual MS Awards : Thread of the Year?

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    This monster needs to stay in it's cage till it can be reasonably controlled. Besides, sage mode covers pretty much every hole I tried to fill. In fact, Sage mode is better because Naruto achieved it through hard work not because of his bloodline, though his father being the 4th doesn't make that statement 100%. Plus Naruto is the only Konoha 12 member who has an apprentice, albeit an informal one. Konohamaru can use KB and rasengan, both high level techniques because Naruto taught him. When it comes down to it, Naruto is gifted as a student and a teacher!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!