Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ok, i'm sorry, bu your an idiot

your thinking that rasengan is a doujutsu?? then why can anyone do it? Kakashi can do it, Jiriya can do it, Naruto, Minato, plus others probebaly
    Don't call him an idiot when you were the one who was wrong. He said rasengan = the technique, Rasengan (since there'd be no name for the doujutsu yet) = the kekkei genkai.

I don't really believe he has a doujutsu since there were only 3 in japanese myth as pointed out already, and it'd kind of defeat the purpose of Naruto doing all this on his own as an average shinobi who never gives up. (Excluding the times where he uses the kyuubi's chakra)

I just think it'd be a really bad hit to Naruto if he had a Kekkei Genkai and the kyuubi and still wasn't that great of a ninja, so kishi wouldn't do it. It's pretty much given that Naruto will be the underdog of the story until the very end.

I want the kyubi to be extracted from naruto, and like gaara kept the ability to manipulate sand

Naruto still had the healing abilities of the kyubi chakra so the healing ability lightened the effects of the kyubi being extracted thus he survived.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    @Propane Tank Hank
    The manga mentions three great doujutsu, not only three doujutsu!

Naruto 373 page 02 | One Manga

It could be possible for there to be undiscovered doujutsu, the Rasengan being one of them.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    mmmmm..............who knows!!!!!!!!!! never say never...........

since iam reading the manga , i know everything is possible in the naruto world.

i dont think there is a kekki genkai for naruto, one it defeats the purpose of the story, and two its not logical to think naruto all the sudden has this magical eye, and third he already has the kyubbi to deal with. right now he is at 3 or 4 tails but we have 9 to go!

there are those who are born with power ie saskue

and then there are those who try as hard as they can, beating all odds, fighting no matter what, and believing in themselves ie naruto

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

hm...
    I think at least he should be as fast as his father. I think he gets his wind elemental from his father.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    there are those who are born with power ie saskue

and then there are those who try as hard as they can, beating all odds, fighting no matter what, and believing in themselves ie naruto
    So do you think that Naruto is going to lose Kyuubi? Because if Kyuubi Naruto isn't "born with power", then I don't know what your definition of power is.

The three greatest eye techniques :

1. Rin'negan
    2. Sharingan
    3. Byakugan

Jiraiya is a great person to not know if there are other eye techniques.

I think your theory is what we call. A shooting in the dark. It could be that Kage Bunshin is also doujutsu! yeah what a great theory. Youre guite getting there but i doubt that Rasengan is or never will be a doujutsu. The gekkei genkai will probably be that what they said. Fusing Water and Fuuton manipulation. Specially when they have already shown it in the manga by Yamato and Naruto. Its something they wouldnt come with without a meaning. Them to use that ass-kicking move that could be possible with only 1 guy isnt meaningless.