Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I love your theory, plus it means even more strife between UCHIHA Sasuke and Uzumaki(SENJU) Naruto.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by WraithX959 View Post
    Naruto does have a kekkei genkai, but it's not a doujutsu. Naruto has the same kekkei genkai as Haku & Hashirama Senju. Naruto Uzumaki, Haku & Hashirama have one thing in common, they're all descended from the Uzumaki clan through their mothers. What does this mean? Naruto will be able to combine two elemental chakras to create a new element. Just like Haku & Shodaime.

Let me explain, Hashirama Senju & Nidaime's mother was from the Uzumaki clan of the Whirlpool Country. They inherited their water elemental affinity from their mother. The Uzumaki clan inherits water elemental affinities just like the Uchiha clan inherits fire elemental affinities. This is also why Nidaime's water jutsu was so strong even without a source of water. Hashirama inherited his earth elemental chakra affinity from his father. Shodaime combined his earth elemental chakra & water elemental chakra with his kekkei genkai, creating Mokuton(the wood element).

After Madara Uchiha was defeated at the Valley of the End by Hashirama. He took the opportunity his apparent death gave him to leave the land of fire. Madara Uchiha was in search of the source of Hashirama power & he found it. Madara Uchiha learned that Hashirama was a descended of the Uzumaki clan & that the Uzumaki clan had a special kekkei genkai. Madara wanted to destory the source of Hashirama Senju's power, so he started a rebellion against the Uzumaki clan, rulers of the then Whirlpool Country. The civil war lead to the death of many Uzumaki clan members as well as other clans with kekkei genkai abilities from the Whirlpool Country. Madara's side won & the Whirlpool Country was renamed the Water Country. Madara became the Mizukage. Those with kekkei genkai abilities were persecuted, those who were still alive went into hiding.

Haku's mother was one of the Uzumaki clan members that survived, she fled to the snowy northern region of the now Water Country. Their she met a man & got married. She eventually gave birth to Haku, of course you know what happened next. Haku discovered the Uzumaki clan's kekkei genkai on his own. His father then killed his mother & Haku killed his father & the other villagers in self defense. Those with kekkei genkai abilities were considered the cause of the civil war, so they were always hunted & killed. Haku met Zabuza & they begin their journey together. Haku combined his water elemental chakra & wind elemental chakra to create Hyouton(the ice element). Haku used his elemental affinities to create Hyouton because he was born in a snowy region of the Water Country & it was natural for him to create ice.

Kushina Uzumaki was the rightful heir of the Whirlpool Country(now the Water Country). During the time of the civil war, Kushina Uzumaki was saved & sent to Konoha to live with her cousins Hashirama & Nidaime. There she grew up & met Minato Namikaze the future 4th Hokage. They fell in love & had a child together. That child is Uzumaki Naruto. The women of the Uzumaki clan carry the necessary genes needed to pass down the kekkei genkai of the Uzumaki clan. Those born with only one parent of Uzumaki descent have a very slim chance of gaining the clans kekkei genkai. This is why Hashirama was the only one to gain the kekkei genkai. There was probably only a 50/50 chance that he would gain the ability. Nidaime never did. Hashirama was unable to pass down the kekkei genkai because he was not female, so no one else in his bloodline gained the ability.

This kekkei genkai of the Uzumaki clan exist currently in Naruto Uzumaki. It's what keeps the Kyuubi's chakra from killing him. Yamato said himself that the Kyuubi's chakra is like a poison:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page004.html

The Uzumaki's clan other ability, the ability to control bijuu, allows Naruto to survive the Kyuubi's poisonous chakra. Naruto won't fully awaken to his kekkei genkai until much later in the series. He'll combine his wind & future water elemental chakra into a rain/storm element. Since Naruto is from a warmer climate this will be more natural for him, but he might also be able to create Hyouton. Naruto will be able to control the rain itself. He will also be able to create whirlpools & tidalwaves as well. Another thing is since Naruto possesses Shodaime's chakra crystal necklace, he will receive the same benefit that Shodaime did. Naruto will be able to bend Bijuu's & their chakra to his will.

I have some serious evidence to back this theory up, but I won't post all of it. I will however, provide you with a view things that show the links between Naruto, Hashirama Senju & Haku.

In the very first chapter of the series Naruto writes his name "Uzumaki" on the faces of the Hokages. The spiral is the symbol of the Uzumaki clan & it's how Naruto writes his family name. A name that was given to him because he was the last of an important & powerful clan & it's rightful heir. The most important thing about that part in the first chapter is the Hokage faces that he writes his name on:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page004.html

The spiral, symbol of Naruto's clan name is on the faces of the First & Fourth Hokages. One of these men just so happens to be his father. We'll just have to wait & see about Shodaime.

BTW, heres proof that Naruto signs his name with spirals:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page004.html

Naruto signs his name on the toad contract with a spiral.

Another thing is the fact that Konoha ninja wear spiral patches on their uniforms. One on each shoulder & one on the back. The spiral is the opposite direction of Naruto's, but they represent the same thing. Hashirama had the symbol placed on the Hidden Leaf's uniform because the Uzumaki clan was the source of his power. In fact the Konoha leaf symbol is a combination of a leaf & the Uzumaki clan's spiral symbol. The best example of this is found during the chapter Naruto is learning the second step for Rasengan:

Jiraiya had drawn the spiral in the palm of Naruto's hand to get him to focus:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page010.html

After a flashback Naruto changes the spiral into the leaf symbol to better focus himself:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page011.html

This is what Naruto envisions when he focuses:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page012.html

I believe Minato was inspired to come up with Rasengan because of the Uzumaki clan symbol. His wife was from that clan after all.

This chapter cover shows Sakura, Naruto & Sasuke with their respective clan symbols above their heads:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page002.html

Funny thing is, this chapter cover is one of the covers that appear if you apply Jiraiya's code to the chapter covers

9, 31, 8, 106, 7, 207, 15

In fact, if you add up those numbers you get 383, the number of the chapter that the code first appears in. This is actually apart of another theory of mine that I've posted on another forum. I would suggest that you take the time to look at those chapter covers, just make sure you find the "actual" numbered chapter covers & you follow the order of the code. Those who can see underneath the underneath may be able to find the hidden meaning.
    No offense, but this reminds me of the...

Spoiler!
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    No offense, but this reminds me of the...

Spoiler!
    which was most right seeing Itachi summoned a tengu form from the third form of sharingan. It still has a long way to figure if his theory is right or not too, so, lket ssee what happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    which was most right seeing Itachi summoned a tengu form from the third form of sharingan. It still has a long way to figure if his theory is right or not too, so, lket ssee what happen lol
    I guess you haven't read that theory fully then cuz you'd know it says that it takes 3 MS users to summon the Tengu. And since the thing Itachi summoned wasn't a Tengu (it was wearing the mask though), that theory still is busted.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I guess you haven't read that theory fully then cuz you'd know it says that it takes 3 MS users to summon the Tengu. And since the thing Itachi summoned wasn't a Tengu (it was wearing the mask though), that theory still is busted.
    Actually, the technique, Susano'o was in fact meant to represent a Tengu.

"In Myths and Legends of Japan (1913; by F. Hadland Davis), the Tengu are said to emanate from the primordial Japanese god Susano-o."

http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/tengu.shtml

However, as I have stated before the Tengu Theory is wrong because the author tried to put in too many details without enough evidence to support his claims. However, trying to discredit the actual part of the theory that is factual is also wrong. People stumble onto discoveries all the time. The author of the Tengu theory just happened to stumble onto the connection between Tengu & the Naruto series nothing more. The rest of it was simply fan-fiction. You can separate the truth from the fiction, the two don't have to remain connected.

I use my deductive reasoning skills, as well as evidence found in the the manga itself & it's source material to support my theories. I actually know of a few more things that support my theory, but it would be a pain in the butt to try & explain it all. While events might not take place excactly as I explained in my theory, they will take place in a simliar manner. Naruto has a Kekkei genkai & is related to the 1st Hokage & Haku from the Water Coutry through the blood of the Uzumaki clan.

Kishimoto purposefully uses symbolism throughout the Naruto manga, if he didn't he wouldn't have placed Naruto & Sasuke in the symbolic roles of Fuujin & Raijin(use wiki if you don't know who they are):

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page001.html

Oh no... not Tengu Theory again... 0_o

Not to harp on people for taking an interest in discussing the topic at hand, but does Tengu Theory really merit discussion at this point, at least in this forum? There is a thread in the Naruto Theories sub-forum where so-called "Tengu-theory" discussion has been relegated for anybody who still buys into it or is bored enough to get drawn into a debate about it for the 1000th time... http://mangashare.com/forums/showpos...95&postcount=1 for reference
    Last edited by BillDoors; 07-23-2008 at 06:12 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    WraithX959.......

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!! Your theory blows mine out of the water! Plus It's a lot more realistic than mine! *Takes off hat* Good theory!

By the way... I don't like the tengu crap so keep it to a minimum please.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

hmmm... maybe naruto can get someone elses kekkei genkei also, rinnegan perhaps or even the sharingan? would be a shame to let those eyes go to waste ( Itachi/Pein).
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    well, i think naruto is decendent of senju clan, remember madara said that senju had remained in power since the beginning (other words, ALL hokages are senju)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

naruto is immune from the poisoning effect of the furball chakra because from day one of his life he got a small flux of the fox chakra that mixed with his own
    so:
    -more chakra
    -a sort of immunity or resistance to his poison (it's like when you got every day a really small portion of poison, it wont hurt you and your body will build resistance)
    -due to his chakra pool and the second chakra circulation system, his control goes to bitch