Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar

Damn it... Psyren was one of the ones I forgot.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Try Ubell Blatt. Its sword fighting so if you like bleach, you will definitely like this.

If you need more, ask.

Thx alot guys , so far i liked Full Metal and Bakuman , Going to check out some more now !

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Since you know a bit about basketball, you might like Slam Dunk, one of the all-time classics, and I know nothing about the actual sport. Another great sports series are Eyeshield 21, which is a massively over the top American Football series. I'm very fond of "alternative theme" Shounen in general (That is non super-kung-fu type stuff), so Hikaru no Go and Beck also come highly recommended by me.

HunterxHunter or Katekyo Hitman Reborn! are other great series. Many see Fairy Tail as being imitative of One Piece, but you might still find something you like there.

Bah... I had more in my head when I started, but I've forgotten them all.
    well .. to be honest im more into the Bleach/Naruto/Dragonball z Action type of Mangas ... i don't really care if it's realistic or not , as long as it has a great storyline and it has alot of action and cool techniques . : D
    So far i like Full Metal Alchemist , going to check out some more now, TTYL.
    Last edited by Mass Zero; 07-03-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Double post merged.

Sig By Damon Max

Um, I think theres a thread for manga recommendations, so you should probably post this there instead. As for mangas I recommend, Eyeshield 21 is a MUST, Airgear's filled with cool tricks as well, and I heard History's Strongest Desciple Kenichi is basically pure fighting and stuff, so you could try that out as well.
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    well .. to be honest im more into the Bleach/Naruto/Dragonball z Action type of Mangas ... i don't really care if it's realistic or not , as long as it has a great storyline and it has alot of action and cool techniques . : D
    So far i like Full Metal Alchemist , going to check out some more now, TTYL.
    We have similar tastes....

If that is true then read 666 Satan, Ubell Blatt and a must is Black Cat.

I was thinking about reading Death Note. Is it worth it?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I was thinking about reading Death Note. Is it worth it?
    Yes. Very much yes. Death Note is very smart and suspenseful, and it's not that long. It was one of the rare manga that had me hooked from chapter one (it usually takes me a little while to get into manga).

I'm going to recommend Alive - The Final Evolution (http://www.onemanga.com/Alive_-_The_Final_Evolution/)...it's pretty interesting and parts of it remind me of Psyren.

Can someone give me some suggestions for good, short, ecchi/comedy series? I just read B Reaction, cool series, 18 chapters, just right. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Can someone give me some suggestions for good, short, ecchi/comedy series? I just read B Reaction, cool series, 18 chapters, just right. Anyone?
    Pretty Face

It's very funny, main character is a trap, but the girls in it are fukken hot and there's plenty of ecchi scenes, what with all the girls believing that rando is a girl too

Pretty short as well, 6 volumes.
    I still need to buy the 6th myself :<