Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    u got to read, Bakuman

its not a fantasy or a sword/sword manga but it just started..7 or 8 eps ago. its from the same dudes who brought deathnote but it completely different and a whole lot less dark but same quality as deathnote. its completely different than any manga ive read...i think you'll like it

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Veteran Member
    One piece pwnz all other animes/mangas... no doubt about that... right know One Piece is so owning all other manga

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar

Lightbulb Manga Reccomendation ^_^

hello there, im bwormking but please call me BW for short LOL. i've created this thread so people would be able to share thier manga taste and favorites with everyone else but im not to sure if this thread belongs here so please dot graveyard it >.<. well heres my reccomendations to read

http://www.onemanga.com/Abara/ a gritty horror manga

http://www.onemanga.com/BioMeat_-_Nectar/ another good horror manga

http://www.onemanga.com/Jack_Frost/ an awsome ecchi, comedy horror manga

http://www.onemanga.com/Kurohime/ this ones a kinda cowboy bebop/trigun/ MXO mix, its awsome and very much not really known about
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

i hope this is in the right place >.<
    (

anyone can challenge me

I have 2 favorite manga that just can't be beaten as far as I'm concerned, I try to recommend them too people as much as possible, but sadly most people dont want to try something new (I.E moving away from regular Shounen/Seinen action). I'll recommend them here too though.

Ai-Ren: Archiel pointed me towards this one, It's very cruel towards the two protagonists quite often and the ending is absolutely heart breaking, but don't let that put you off, the two protagonists share some beautiful moments together. It's a seinen and contains nudity, but never in an erotic way, I always felt overjoyed for the two of them during such scenes. 5 volumes isn't alot to read and it's it a touching story, without a doubt my number 1 manga (just don't read it all in one go, a part of you might die inside).

Yubisaki Milk Tea: No link for this one as I bought all my volumes and so should you, I think Ariolander has links for all the scanlated chapters though.

How to describe Yubisaki.... It's a seinen, Slice of life/Romance and it is just about the sexiest manga I've ever read, full of raging hormones, forbiden love at times, crossdressing(don't let this put you off :<) and sexual confusion. This manga is brimming with nudity and erotic scenes and to my surprise (as tokyo pop licensed it) there's a couple of underage, sexually active girls, so definitely not one to read in front of your misses or family.
    The characters are all interesting, down to earth and I've just thoroughly enjoyed watching Nori and Minamo's relationship develop, Oh and the character design is just really gorgeous.

So yeah, put some time aside and give these two a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I have 2 favorite manga that just can't be beaten as far as I'm concerned, I try to recommend them too people as much as possible, but sadly most people dont want to try something new (I.E moving away from regular Shounen/Seinen action). I'll recommend them here too though.

Ai-Ren: Archiel pointed me towards this one, It's very cruel towards the two protagonists quite often and the ending is absolutely heart breaking, but don't let that put you off, the two protagonists share some beautiful moments together. It's a seinen and contains nudity, but never in an erotic way, I always felt overjoyed for the two of them during such scenes. 5 volumes isn't alot to read and it's it a touching story, without a doubt my number 1 manga (just don't read it all in one go, a part of you might die inside).

Yubisaki Milk Tea: No link for this one as I bought all my volumes and so should you, I think Ariolander has links for all the scanlated chapters though.

How to describe Yubisaki.... It's a seinen, Slice of life/Romance and it is just about the sexiest manga I've ever read, full of raging hormones, forbiden love at times, crossdressing(don't let this put you off :<) and sexual confusion. This manga is brimming with nudity and erotic scenes and to my surprise (as tokyo pop licensed it) there's a couple of underage, sexually active girls, so definitely not one to read in front of your misses or family.
    The characters are all interesting, down to earth and I've just thoroughly enjoyed watching Nori and Minamo's relationship develop, Oh and the character design is just really gorgeous.

So yeah, put some time aside and give these two a read.
    For Yubisaki Milk Tea: The cross-dressing is kinda wierd but the story is indeed really good
    For Ai-Ren: I'm dl'ing it now, if it's your number 1 manga then it's probably worth reading

I don't have anything special to reccomend, but Hand Banana reccomended me No Bra, also cross dressing and not as good as Yubisaki but worth a try

Should't this be in the manga forums?

ohh, no bra, yuki was hot in that :x
    but after the little tease, interupted just as yuki's pants were coming down I stopped reading it :(
    I heard the ending sucked too.

i hope someone looked at my recommendations T_T
    (

anyone can challenge me

BWORMKING thanks for the jack frost recommendation arvid the pirate is a sicc character!!!

o no prob dude
    (

anyone can challenge me