Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Eater

I am not familiar with the storyline, so I wouldn't rate this series with a high mark just yet. However, I am not ashamed to confess that my eyeballs were magically hooked by the startling graphics. To be frank, I was awestricken. I haven't seen an anime with this level of graphics without the usage of cheat CG since...well the description of "a long time" would suffice. I must say, the first two episodes exceed all of my expectations in all areas. Although I am not a fanboy of the Shonen genre, I will definitely keep my eyes on this one.

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I just downloaded the first two episodes from AEN. What can I say? I was blown away. I love the simple art yet gorgeous art style, cool characters( I love Black Star) and the story is deep enough to be interesting but not too over the top.

I would recommend this anime to everyone.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Well I watched the first anime and I was also blown away (as Duke put it). I instantly fell in love, which is why I went and grabbed the manga....man oh man...I'm officially hooked. It's absolutely GREAT!
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    I am not familiar with the storyline, so I wouldn't rate this series with a high mark just yet. However, I am not ashamed to confess that my eyeballs were magically hooked by the startling graphics. To be frank, I was awestricken. I haven't seen an anime with this level of graphics without the usage of cheat CG since...well the description of "a long time" would suffice. I must say, the first two episodes exceed all of my expectations in all areas. Although I am not a fanboy of the Shonen genre, I will definitely keep my eyes on this one.
    You expect any less when square-enix is involved?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

The story hasn't even reached Stein or Death the Kid yet (although Death is showing up in the next episode )

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Initiate
    I've been reading the manga for a long time and when I heard that there was an anime coming out I was so happy.

The anime is great. I love the seiyuu for Soul. Some people say that his voice is too deep for Soul but I love it!! I love his voice!! What I was really waiting for was Miyano Mamoru as Death the Kid. When I finally saw it earlier this week...I was anything but disappointed. Miyano Mamoru is just too awesome for words. Now...I'm waiting for Stein!! I can't wait to hear his voice.

Awesome anime...I'm so happy that its going to be 51 episodes long!

Quote Originally Posted by kokorospirit1 View Post
    I've been reading the manga for a long time and when I heard that there was an anime coming out I was so happy.

The anime is great. I love the seiyuu for Soul. Some people say that his voice is too deep for Soul but I love it!! I love his voice!! What I was really waiting for was Miyano Mamoru as Death the Kid. When I finally saw it earlier this week...I was anything but disappointed. Miyano Mamoru is just too awesome for words. Now...I'm waiting for Stein!! I can't wait to hear his voice.

Awesome anime...I'm so happy that its going to be 51 episodes long!
    51 eps, really :O

I didn't mind the seiyuu for Soul at all, the way he sounded didn't feel out of place or anything for me, and as for Maka, well the way her voice sounded sorta grows on you . (Miyano Mamoru, excellent mental case...)

Spoiler!

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    51 eps, really :O

I didn't mind the seiyuu for Soul at all, the way he sounded didn't feel out of place or anything for me, and as for Maka, well the way her voice sounded sorta grows on you . (Miyano Mamoru, excellent mental case...)
    I knew Miyano would be a great mental case...after all he did play Suou Tamaki from Ouran Host Club...another great metal case in the manga world. I actually liked Maka's voice right from the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by kokorospirit1 View Post
    I knew Miyano would be a great mental case...after all he did play Suou Tamaki from Ouran Host Club...another great metal case in the manga world. I actually liked Maka's voice right from the bat.
    Oh yeah, sometimes it takes me a while to fully remember who was from what, but for Maka, at first I thought it was a little different, and it just took me a few replays to get used to it, but now that I am, its pretty cool.

Spoiler!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I feel like a horrible fan. I've never known the name of any voice actor. But I must say that when I heard Soul's voice I loved it. Deep and sexy, and fits him quite nicely. Kid's voice is good too...and episode 3 really animated that prologue nicely.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21