Naruto Naruto and the Uchihas

i was just rereadinsome old chapter and i came across this:

Naruto 309 | Read naruto chapter 309 manga online

Sasuke is talking with the nine-tailed fox and after sasuke suppresses his chakra, the nine-tailed says "Don't Kill Naruto or you'll regret it."
    My theory is that the fox knows that madara is still alive and if naruto dies, then the fox's power will be released and madara will come back in power by harnesting the foxes power. it's not fully thought out and when i get it all together i will edit but i wanted some feedback before i really get into it.

UCHiHA 4 LYFE!!!
    MADARA UCHIHA: THE FOUNDER,
    ITACHI UCHIHA: THE ASSASSIN,
    SASUKE UCHIHA: THE AVENGER!

Uhh...I believe it's been said a few times that if Naruto dies, the kyuubi would die with him. I guess what the kyuubi meant was that as a defense mechanism, if Naruto came close to dying, the kyuubi's seal would be slightly opened and unleash a lot of it's power. Either that or he'd regret it because killing the kyuubi would piss Madara/Akatsuki the hell off and they'd go after Sasuke.

I also believe that the kyuubi knows of the circumstances and consequences of obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan. If you look at it that way, the kyuubi was warning Sasuke cuz if he killed Naruto, he would obtain the MS and eventually go blind. And if Naruto dies, the kyuubi dies.

I agree with you. Kyuubi is actually the problem source here. I guess this has something to do about why yondaime seal the kyuubi within Naruto.

i think rather different with u guys, i think that kyubi is the ultimate achivement for an uchiha's, so if u are the most powerfull uchiha's it means u can control the kyuubi, and also do u find out at the first chapter of sasuke - itachi final fight (i forget which chapter) there is a sign, in japanese offcourse, of the words "FOX" surrounded by the uchihas sign, i think of its like a symbol that the fox and the uchiha's are stongly connected...