Banned

Character Comparisons! (CHECK THIS OUT)

Ok since we got all these "versus" talk I thought this would be a good idea.

I'll post up information on 3 characters at a time for us to discuss, on how we "think" they have improved since part 1 and into shippudden and how they compare based on our knowledge and beliefs.

use these link for plenty info and comparisons.

http://www.mangashare.com/showthread.php?t=378

Here is stats around the Chunnin exam time for our first 3 victims. Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi.

Naruto [Total 29]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 4
    Taijutsu - 3
    Genjutsu - 2
    Intelligence - 2
    Power - 4
    Speed - 4
    Stamina - 8
    Seal - 2

Sasuke [Total 37]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 5
    Taijutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 3
    Intelligence - 4
    Power - 4
    Speed - 6
    Stamina - 4
    Seal - 6

Kakashi [Total 66]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10
    Taijutsu - 8
    Genjutsu - 8
    Intelligence - 9
    Power - 7
    Speed - 8
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 10

These are their stats at the end of part 1

Naruto [Total 37]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 6 (up 2)
    Taijutsu - 4 (up 1)
    Genjutsu - 2
    Intelligence - 3 (up 1)
    Power - 6 (up 2)
    Speed - 6 (up 2)
    Stamina - 8
    Seal - 2

Sasuke [Total 45]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 7 (up 2)
    Taijutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 3
    Intelligence - 5 (up 1)
    Power - 6 (up 2)
    Speed - 7 (up 1)
    Stamina - 6 (up 2)
    Seal - 6

Kakashi [Total 69]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10
    Taijutsu - 9 (up 1)
    Genjutsu - 8
    Intelligence - 10 (up 1)
    Power - 7
    Speed - 9 (up 1)
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 10

Ok now remember that they are "human" and subject somewhat to human laws. Kakashi is already in his 20s, he can grow but not much as we see from him only improving 3 points. Compared to young men like Sasuke n Naruto who improved 8 points in that short time.

As a reference point this is the 3rd Hokage's Data.
    3rd Hokage [Total 68]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10
    Taijutsu - 10
    Genjutsu - 10
    Intelligence - 10
    Power - 6
    Speed - 6
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 10

so the question is how do u think the current stats for Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi are from all the things you've seen since shippuden started, and why?

Naruto [Total ]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu -
    Taijutsu -
    Genjutsu -
    Intelligence -
    Power -
    Speed -
    Stamina -
    Seal -

Sasuke [Total ]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu -
    Taijutsu -
    Genjutsu -
    Intelligence -
    Power -
    Speed -
    Stamina -
    Seal -

Kakashi [Total ]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu -
    Taijutsu -
    Genjutsu -
    Intelligence -
    Power -
    Speed -
    Stamina -
    Seal -
    Last edited by K-oz; 07-24-2007 at 08:54 AM.

Banned

This is how i see it.

Naruto [Total 55]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 8 (up 2)
    Taijutsu - 6 (up 2)
    Genjutsu - 4 (up 2)
    Intelligence - 7 (up 4)
    Power - 8 (up 2)
    Speed - 8 (up 2)
    Stamina - 10 (up 2)
    Seal - 4 (up 2)

Naruto has improved his ninjutsu in learning the new rasengan and being able to use it in better ways. His taijutsu probably improved considering he improved it last time, but i dont think his taijutsu is his strength. His genjutsu abilities a bit better at least in the way of dispelling it but still pretty pathetic.
    Intelligence I think he's acquired a good amount of knowledge specially with his new training. I'm based on what ive seen i have reason to believe that his speed and strength have increased quite a lot putting him up there with the best of them. And his chakra im sure was his main focus of improvement so i think he would have it maxed. His seal making abilities I think he's gotten some what better at but as Jiraiya pointed out to him, he sucks with seals so i think he's still below par in them. All in all from a total of 37 to 55. He had an 18 point growth in my opinion.

Sasuke [Total 70]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10 (up 3)
    Taijutsu - 8 (up 2)
    Genjutsu - 8 (up 5)
    Intelligence - 8 (up 3)
    Power - 8 (up 2)
    Speed - 10 (up 3)
    Stamina - 8 (up 2)
    Seal - 10 (up 4)

Sasuke's ninjutsu must be crazy by now mastering techniques from orochimaru and all, Ninjutsu has always been Sasuke's strong point as well as Taijutsu. But i do think his biggest improvement is in his Genjutsu, while not perfect it's rapidly increasing and will probably reach max some time soon. His intelligence has definetly grown, his insight with the Sharingan is near flawless. Power wise I think he's on even grounds with Naruto. However his speed seems to have sky rocketed, while he did a great improvement on his Chakra continuing a trend from before. His seal making ability goes hand in hand with his Ninjutsu so I think it deserves to be maxed. From 45 to 70. a 25 point growth the strongest from the original Leaf 9.

Kakashi [Total 71]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10
    Taijutsu - 9
    Genjutsu - 9 (up 1)
    Intelligence - 10
    Power - 8 (up 1)
    Speed - 9
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 10

Kakashi is getting old, thus I dont think he has enough room to grow anymore. He did improve his sharingan so i think thats 1+ on genjutsu, and I think he probably build his muscles a little. His taijutsu doesnt seem improved, neither does his speed and he retains the same stamina/chakra problem as always. Still his stats are above everyone elses. just 2 points growth, compared to 3 points growth from last time. To show age factor, and because giving him too much increase would make u wonder why he isnt hokage when the 3rd in total had 68 points (but then again he WAS pretty old..)
    Last edited by K-oz; 07-24-2007 at 08:54 AM.

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Naruto [Total 41]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 8 (Up 2, if it gets a +2 for his first improvement to Rasengan then it deserves at least that much for this improvement.. if not more)
    Taijutsu - 4 (Same)
    Genjutsu - 3 (Up 1, He had to learn something from his fight with Clone Itachi)
    Intelligence - 3 (Same, optimistic, yet unwise Naruto)
    Power - 7 (Up 1, Steady improvements as the arks go on)
    Speed - 6 (Same)
    Stamina - 8 (Same, Naruto has always had awesome staying power)
    Seal - 2 (same, I havn't seen anything that makes me think he's improved in this area)

Sasuke [Total 52]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 8 (Up 1, Orchimaru's added jutsu's should improve him at least a stage. This is assuming he went up as much as he did between arks due to his improved Chidori)
    Taijutsu - 5 (Same)
    Genjutsu - 6 (Up 3, defeating Orchimaru at his own game, one upping Daedra)
    Intelligence - 7 (Up 2, Sasuke is proving to be almost as bright as Shikamaru with his strategies after this last fight)
    Power - 6 (Same)
    Speed - 7 (Same)
    Stamina - 6 (Same)
    Seal - 7 (Up 1, summoning while he is almost defeated by Daedra shows he has vastly improved in this area)

Kakashi [Total 69]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10 (Same)
    Taijutsu - 9 (Same)
    Genjutsu - 9 (Up 1, MS)
    Intelligence - 10
    Power - 6 (Down 1, I think MS is taking a lot out of him due to the time out of action after the fight with Daedra)
    Speed - 9 (Same)
    Stamina - 6 (Same)
    Seal - 10 (Same)

Banned
    dude just so u know

Stamina = Endurance/Chakra

Seal = Ability to perform hand seals

From what you said, you should've put Sasuke's improvement on Stamina instead of Seal.

interesting views though.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post

This is how i see it.

Naruto [Total 55]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 8 (up 2)
    Taijutsu - 6 (up 2)
    Genjutsu - 4 (up 2)
    Intelligence - 7 (up 4)
    Power - 8 (up 2)
    Speed - 8 (up 2)
    Stamina - 10 (up 2)
    Seal - 4 (up 2)

Naruto has improved his ninjutsu in learning the new rasengan and being able to use it in better ways. His taijutsu probably improved considering he improved it last time, but i dont think his taijutsu is his strength. His genjutsu abilities a bit better at least in the way of dispelling it but still pretty pathetic.
    Intelligence I think he's acquired a good amount of knowledge specially with his new training. I'm based on what ive seen i have reason to believe that his speed and strength have increased quite a lot putting him up there with the best of them. And his chakra im sure was his main focus of improvement so i think he would have it maxed. His seal making abilities I think he's gotten some what better at but as Jiraiya pointed out to him, he sucks with seals so i think he's still below par in them. All in all from a total of 37 to 55. He had an 18 point growth in my opinion.

Sasuke [Total 70]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10 (up 3)
    Taijutsu - 8 (up 2)
    Genjutsu - 8 (up 5)
    Intelligence - 8 (up 3)
    Power - 8 (up 2)
    Speed - 10 (up 3)
    Stamina - 8 (up 2)
    Seal - 10 (up 4)

Sasuke's ninjutsu must be crazy by now mastering techniques from orochimaru and all, Ninjutsu has always been Sasuke's strong point as well as Taijutsu. But i do think his biggest improvement is in his Genjutsu, while not perfect it's rapidly increasing and will probably reach max some time soon. His intelligence has definetly grown, his insight with the Sharingan is near flawless. Power wise I think he's on even grounds with Naruto. However his speed seems to have sky rocketed, while he did a great improvement on his Chakra continuing a trend from before. His seal making ability goes hand in hand with his Ninjutsu so I think it deserves to be maxed. From 45 to 70. a 25 point growth the strongest from the original Leaf 9.

Kakashi [Total 71]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10
    Taijutsu - 9
    Genjutsu - 9 (up 1)
    Intelligence - 10
    Power - 8 (up 1)
    Speed - 9
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 10

Kakashi is getting old, thus I dont think he has enough room to grow anymore. He did improve his sharingan so i think thats 1+ on genjutsu, and I think he probably build his muscles a little. His taijutsu doesnt seem improved, neither does his speed and he retains the same stamina/chakra problem as always. Still his stats are above everyone elses. just 2 points growth, compared to 3 points growth from last time. To show age factor, and because giving him too much increase would make u wonder why he isnt hokage when the 3rd in total had 68 points (but then again he WAS pretty old..)
    Few thing flawed in this theory, Kakashi does in fact admit that Naruto is now stronger than him. and the whole Kakshi getting old is odd considering he is only supposed to be around his 20s.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Few thing flawed in this theory, Kakashi does in fact admit that Naruto is now stronger than him. and the whole Kakshi getting old is odd considering he is only supposed to be around his 20s.
    Kakashi was a teenager back when the 4th was still alive and kicking.

The 4th sealed the kyuubi on a newborn Naruto. (Naruto is shown to be just a baby still)

thus let's say Kakashi was early teens, say 13 when he obtained his Sharingan. And that the 4th died the same year.

Naruto is now about 15 years old, this would make Kakashi 28. And this is about as young as he'll be 27+ without a doubt.

If you look up the human body, we do most of our growing during our teen years, and then reach our peak from 18 to around 21/25. Kakashi is past his peak cant improve much from how he already is. (he's awesome already anyway)

And Kakashi doesnt say "Naruto you are now stronger than me" he says if i rememer correctly "you surpassed me", which could mean many different things.

And if you look at all of their previous stats and what Naruto has shown so far, he is still seemingly inferior to Kakashi stat wise, and definetly inferior to Sasuke. However just like with sports Stats are a good indication of what "may" happen but things change in reality so in a fight these stats could mean nothing just as much as they could be a deciding factor.

I agree that Kakashi is going to substantially grow in strength. I was merely saying that he's not really that old and shouldn't be counted out yet.