Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Minato (yondaime) offered himself in order to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto. The technique he uses for the sealing requires a prison (Naruto) and a life offering (Minato) so that them both would be sealed in Naruto's stomach would mean that he sealed them both, and that would need two life offerings (or as Sarutobi-sandaime did with his Kage Bunshin). The life offering goes to the Death God, therefore Minato must be with the Death God while the Kyuubi is within Naruto's stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukishou View Post
    Minato (yondaime) offered himself in order to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto. The technique he uses for the sealing requires a prison (Naruto) and a life offering (Minato) so that them both would be sealed in Naruto's stomach would mean that he sealed them both, and that would need two life offerings (or as Sarutobi-sandaime did with his Kage Bunshin). The life offering goes to the Death God, therefore Minato must be with the Death God while the Kyuubi is within Naruto's stomach.
    In other words then, The Fourth Hokage IS NOT Battling the Kyubbi for eternity inside the death God's Belly.( I thought that was a pre-condition of the Jutsu)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i think we are in need of a back story- how did minato seal kyubi. kyubi is imprisoned in 2 places as far as i am concerned. 1) chakra in deathgod 2) chakra in naruto. the question is how?

if the Sarutobi/ Oro fight is anything to go by. once the soul or part of the soul is sealed then the summoner dies. how then the split of the chakra and if the soul is sealed how come kyubi is speaking to naruto unless the sealing was broken as with oro so that only a part of kyubi soul is sealed.

but then. if the sealing process is broken then half kyubi chakra is still outside. the summoner dies so who in hell really sealed naruto cause either someone was running around with a baby on the battlefield or naruto's pregnant mom was on the battlefield.

from the animation/picture it looked like naruto was in a building(i may be wrong) so the dead 4th bfore being locked in the shinigami had enough time to run back to the village, had enough time to perform a seal on naruto and run back to the shinigami to be lockedup.

and who held kyubi in stasis so that 1/2 his soul/chakra was ripped apart and afterwards 1/2 was sealed in naruto, cause oro was definitely not just standing there having his soul ripped apart going mmm, bye bye cruel world.

I think its been stated 4th in death god. period

I think the only Logical answer would be that:-

The Fourth Split the Kyubbi's Chakra at the moment he concluded the Jutsu. He used some space-time derivation to seal half of the Chakra, and The Kyubbi's soul in Naruto. He obviously planned this ahead of time (as Jiriah suggested). The Fourth then took the other half with himself into the death god's belly. This way the fourth (Clever Man), doesn't have to fight the Kyubbi for eternity.

I guess I don't believe raw chakra has a mind, only the soul does. And Naruto gets a power boost from the Kyubbi. If the Fourth had sealed the Chakra alone in Naruto, then Naruto would have been limited to the quantity of Chakra sealed. However, the Kyubbi's soul can generate new Chakra endlessly.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I am really intrested in how the sealing of the kyubbi and the splitting of its chakra and yada yada yada but besides me has anyone ever asked how was the fourth able to create this jutsu and no all the requirements and envents that will happen once its performed i mean its not a jutsu u could practice......
    I AM A BAD MOTHERF@#%^R ...