Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto The fourth hokage is in Naruto with the ninetales fox

As we all know the nine tails fox was sealed away using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal. Once the soul is taken, the Death God devours them both, locking the two souls in an eternal battle in his stomach. However the Fourth Hokage amplified this technique by combining it with the Flying Thunder God Technique. Because of this the nine tails was sealed in Naruto instead of the Death God. So what about the Fourth Hokage? Shouldn't he be there as well? As mentioned previously, the two souls are locked together and placed in an eternal battle in the Death God's Stomach so why can't this happen in Naruto. I believe the Fourth Hokage is inside Naruto but Naruto has not yet explored his inner self. The only room he has ever entered was the one containing the Kyuubi. There has been no inner battle between the fourth Hokage and the Kyuubi because the Kyuubi is locked away.
    Later on in the series, either the Fourth Hokage will come to Naruto or Naruto will finally look elsewhere in his subconcious and find the Fourth Hokage or the Fourth will come directly to him. Either way, he is in there.

I could see why it would make sense... but dude? C'mon...??

I thought the son came from the fathers sack not vice versa lol.
    LeggoMyWebbo

No, the 4th is not sealed inside Naruto. The 4th used two sealing techniques to deal with the kyuubi. One sealing technique he used to seal the yang chakra of the kyuubi in Naruto. The second, using Shiki Fuujin, the 4th sealed the yin chakra and his soul and half the kyuubi is in the shinigami. Jiraiya talks about the sealing techniques in ch. 370.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    this seems very,very unlikely. j-man and the 3rd both seemed to know exactly how the death god jutsu worked and exactly how the 4th used it, and neither ever gave even the slightest indication that the 4th's spirit is also in naruto.

yes he is there with kyubi they are playing cards , watching tvs and have good fun. maybe narutos mother is there too ?

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i can visualize it;
    naruto: wow...my dad lives in me....so i wasn't an orphan after all...

Yea i'm sure 4th is in there like zwid said, playing cards with kyuubi. There's a whole other universe inside naruto and when you die in the real world, your next life is inside naruto. Except they are just cells within naruto, so they don't know what's going on.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

The next time Naruto goes to get help from Kyuubi the 4th answers instead. "Oh Naruto, I'm sorry Kyuubi is just in the shower right now, do you want me to go get him?"

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    The next time Naruto goes to get help from Kyuubi the 4th answers instead. "Oh Naruto, I'm sorry Kyuubi is just in the shower right now, do you want me to go get him?"
    wakakak, I like this one

I highly doubt this theory. However it wouldn't suprise me if the fourth left Naruto a message inside the seal.