Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You should just lock the discussion thread until somebody actually posts spoilers. So peeps don't complain about it over and over again. I also posted a raw spoiler in the spoiler thread, so if anybody can translate that would be awesome, but space from bleach asylum should have his translation up shortly. ^^

Spoiler!

Posted by spacecat on Bleach Asylum: Unconfirmed

From 2ch:

前半はマユリを技術開発局の副局長にしようって話
    In the first half Mayuri is made assistant director of the technological development bureau.
    次に少年白哉と夜一の絡み
    Next the young Byakuya and Yoruichi seem involved in something together…(implies a relationship).
    最後に浮竹がカイエンに天才の子が新人隊員にいると話す
    Ukitake talks to Kaien about a new member that appears to be a young prodigy.
    そしてギンが4様の前で5番隊3席を殺してるところまで
    Then we are taken to a scene where Gin kills the 5th divisions current 3rd seat in front of Aizen.
    Last edited by Monz; 04-17-2008 at 06:17 AM.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    @exkon: the numers are ascending, not descending.

Stop with non-spoiler-discussion related posts here, predict and discuss the current chapters on the discussion thread made for that.
    Then don't make the thread 5 days early...

btw, next chapter will have Ichimaru in it. That's what I make out in the RAW text.

Ok space posted a translation so I updated my spoiler, and yes Gin is in it, so is Kaien.

Spoiler!

More spoilers. As yet pending I'd say. And I took all this from Guts at MH, who took it from, well, you can see it.

spacecat @ BA
    ギンはまだ少年だけどもう死神だよ。一年で霊術院卒業したんだって
    少年白哉はなんか現在とキャラが違う

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Translation

Peachilicious @ BA
    Translating 'cause space said I could. XD

"Gin is a Shinigami even though he's still young. He graduated from the academy in a year.

The young Byakuya is somehow a different character than the present day one."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacecat @ BA

Mona again:

浮竹「年の頃は…そうだな 朽木隊長のお孫さんの白哉くんがいるだろう?」
    カイエン「あーあのナマイキな」
    浮竹「そうそう 彼と同じか少し下くらいらしいんだが…
    入隊と同時に席官の座が用意されてるそうだよ」

Bleach spoiler

From Spacecat @ BleachAsylum

In the first half Mayuri is made assistant director of the technological development bureau.
    Next the young Byakuya and Yoruichi seem involved in something together…(implies a relationship).
    Ukitake talks to Kaien about a new member that appears to be a young prodigy.
    Then we are taken to a scene where Gin kills the 5th divisions current 3rd seat in front of Aizen.

(Its basically the same as Dantrag said but its a slightly different translation, so I thought I'd post it.)

A very small picture from Spacecat @ BA

Mona again:

浮竹「年の頃は…そうだな 朽木隊長のお孫さんの白哉くんがいるだろう?」
    カイエン「あーあのナマイキな」
    浮竹「そうそう 彼と同じか少し下くらいらしいんだが…
    入隊と同時に席官の座が用意されてるそうだよ」
    ^ Translation

Originally Posted by Peachilicious @ BA
    Ukitake: His age... That's right, Captain Kuchiki's grandson Byakuya-kun is there, right?
    Kaien: Ah, the arrogant one.
    Ukitake: Right, right. Is he the same age? Although he seems slightly younger...

It seems that their seats are being prepared at the same time as their enlistment.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    it is quite strange that kaien is much older than byakuya. which leads me to think: how long ago did the story of kaien's death take place?

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    how long ago did the story of kaien's death take place?
    Okay, well Rukia was in the Gotei 13, so Byakuya was a captain... So less than 50 years... Maybe 30 years ago is my best guess... Long enough that Ganju could grow up in that time, short enough that they still haven't found a replacement Vice Captain for 13th Division.

---

It seems to me, that they aren't necessarily comparing Kaien's and Byakuya's ages, but maybe Gin's and Byakuya's... Though Byakuya could seem younger since this is before Hisana died.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Okay, well Rukia was in the Gotei 13, so Byakuya was a captain... So less than 50 years... Maybe 30 years ago is my best guess... Long enough that Ganju could grow up in that time, short enough that they still haven't found a replacement Vice Captain for 13th Division.

---

It seems to me, that they aren't necessarily comparing Kaien's and Byakuya's ages, but maybe Gin's and Byakuya's... Though Byakuya could seem younger since this is before Hisana died.
    I don't think it's that they haven't found someone to replace Kaien.
    I think it's just that they aren't looking for anyone.

Creazy Kun-FU fighter MariaNYHC's Avatar
    who knew ichimaru was as asshole from the very begging . i guess aizen got obsesed with the whole idea of a royal family way early on.but i would have never though that would be in cohorts together that early on