Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach -105 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Bleach Bleach -105 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add the source of it and also wheter it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    i thought this would be made on monday o.O

Crazy-Is-A-Point-Of-View D.Gray-Man's Avatar
    OMG when dose the raw come out i can't wait it will be epic less of coaruse they cut back 2 the fight hen back 2 this

Kinda silly to post this 4 days before the actual spoilers are usually released, but that's just me..

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    Kinda silly to post this 4 days before the actual spoilers are usually released, but that's just me..
    It's really more a matter of convenience for other users to have a ready made thread to post spoilers, instead of having to go and make the appropriate threads when the time comes, which sometimes lack the correct warning messages.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    It's really more a matter of convenience for other users to have a ready made thread to post spoilers, instead of having to go and make the appropriate threads when the time comes, which sometimes lack the correct warning messages.
    and it's not four days >_> it's like 11 days

that spoiler thread tricked me i thought there was a spoiler out

Well, some other communities do this (starting this kind of thread some days before they become really active), so it's just a matter of time everygone get used to. As archiel said, is a matter of convenience, to have the threads already done for the time when the firsts users come with spoilers to post.

i actually thought there was spoilers out already lol