Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    No way Jiraiya is one of Pein's bodys, he sank in the water and Pein didn't go after him. He just said Jiraiya is dead and walked away. Then he talked to Zetsu and he confirmed it again.

maybe he dosen't need the body...
    but that was my opinion lol...
    to me it would be interesting to see jiraiya as one of peins bodys and him using it for toad power

For me it would be good to have jiraiya as one of pains body's.

Why?

Wouldn’t pein have to revive jiraiya with that ability to use the body?

And if he revived jiraiya maybe if pein is defeated the control of jiraiya will be broken then jiraiya is alive yay

But it won’t happen, just wish it did.

well Naruto said Aloe Vera before so it wouldn't be so impossible

Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    The most of us know its fake(way too long for starters). But being Naruto starved for a week makes it fun to chat about anyway lol!

immortal is right. This is clearly fake but my Naruto-Blood sugar levels are so low that I'll take what I can get. Though the spoiler really seems to be fake I think that some of it will come true. Like the explanation of why Itachi is a good guy. I'm happy as long as another Uchiha secret is revealed.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Pein does miss a body at the moment, so he needs a new Sixth one. But dont want it to be Jiraiya. Lame twist imo.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihaboy2892 View Post
    if this really was true then omg this would be a great chapter and i would kiss kishi feet for taking the manga in this direction. but sadly this comes too early and i dont think kishi will allow naruto to meet pein rite now. he still has to see sasuke in my opinion
    It would be awesome i have to agree with you.. damn it.. so f*cking nice :-) in the beginning it sounded pretty much "ok", traceable. but lateron with pain / konan materialize.. i wish it would be that way and tobi / zetsu support team konoha against pain / konan but it wont actually happen ^^

Though I'd like it to be true, it went out to early and seems a fake...

i almost believd the spoiler untill J-man got in the chapter,i think pain won't use his body jiraya had an arm lost remember xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad