Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    True True that would be cool but dont u ppl want a happy ending now??

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

mangekyou sharingan user kevnow08's Avatar
    lol after the fight abawt sasuke and naruto?? then what would happen about pein? will naruto becomes hokage? will akatsuki be dead already? will sasuke have childrens and the mother is sakura (now that would be cool!!) and the grand finale a great war between the 5 nations i would rather see that first before the fight between naruto and sasuke and ohh yah itachi-lover forever how old are you?
    OBITO IS THE GOD OF ALL THE UCHIHA CLAN GRATEST DISCOVERY EVER

Mmmm, maybe yes there will be a fight, but i think a friendly one. Though Sasuke being away all this time, might make Naruto think less of him as a rival and more like a friend. I think they will return to being friends, and Sakura will help Sasuke revive the Uchiha clan! (remember that Sasuke ambition was to have revenge and then to revive the clan, he would need a girl to make babies no?) Maybe thats why when he left after Sakura left her heart out to him, he said "Thank you" maybe he was thinking about her for that second part.

That being said, i dont think another fight will happen, since both care about Sakura and Sakura will never let them fight... Other than that if it happens i believe it will be a friendly one!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Mmmm, maybe yes there will be a fight, but i think a friendly one. Though Sasuke being away all this time, might make Naruto think less of him as a rival and more like a friend. I think they will return to being friends, and Sakura will help Sasuke revive the Uchiha clan! (remember that Sasuke ambition was to have revenge and then to revive the clan, he would need a girl to make babies no?)

No offence, but reviving the whole uchiha clan? This ain't DBZ.

i think in the end, they will fight as a team. naruto sasuke sakura vs madara pein konan.
    but it will be unfair since pein has 6 bodies. Unless they know the secrets and pein has his real body(if he has one) revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    yeah, i agree.......
    they might have a little brawl somewhere in between, but don't think its gonna be an all-out battle like VOTE
    the manga could end like this
    naruto challenges sasuke to a fight, he accepts
    n then they are shown rushing towards each other
    think it would be an appropiate end scene
    kish might actually do that since hes evil and all

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.