Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    There surely shall be another fight between naruto and sasuke. And maybe, this fight will decide whether sasuke returns to konoha or not.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Meh, I'd be happier if he simply left to rebuild the Uchiha clan.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

yeah i think sasuke and naruto will fight i mean they alrready did like 3 times.first was the "i wanna fight u" fight and second was the "i must stop sasuke fight and last was the shippuden battle "i gotta bring sasuke back" and all that so i think they will probably fight again yes but i think sasuke and naruto would return friends again!!! ^_^

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

maybe the next fight will 'i wanna kill you sasuke' after sasuke joins akatsuki

there's definitely gonna be a fight between naruto and sasuke. and not just a minor brawl testing out their abilities. I want an epic fight greater than the itachi/sasuke, pain/jiraiya fights, and even the pain/naruto or sasuke/madara fights to come. I think there's no happy ending to sasuke's life, he's far beyond saving. Imagine how ironic it would be if Itachi did everything he could to save konoha, but Sasuke joins madara and becomes evil, he then doublecrosses and defeats madara for the EMS, and becomes a major villain. I think it'd be better if sasuke were to die at the hands of naruto and before sasuke dies, he repents and asks for forgiveness. Soon thereafter naruto becomes hokage and moves on.

ok so wat u are trying to say is sasuke acculy goes in the akatsuki?????? but why i mean his hated brother was in there and everything!!!!! tell me

they might have a fight at the end to finish the manga, but this time the fight maybe like a friendly one reflecting everything that has happened instead of the great fight at that valley

Quote Originally Posted by Itachis-Gal-FOREVA25 View Post
    ok so wat u are trying to say is sasuke acculy goes in the akatsuki?????? but why i mean his hated brother was in there and everything!!!!! tell me
    Yes, I think there is a high possibility that sasuke will join Akatsuki. Mainly because he knows power now, and might want more. Do you really think Sasuke will just go back to Konoha and do some A/B/S missions with naruto and sakura? Hell no, I even think Sasuke will never come back, but that he will respect Konoha in the future.

There will definatly be a naruto-sasuke fight. But i'm afraid Sasuke won't make it to the end of the manga. Cause a great ending would be naruto vs kyuubi

Oh Okay thanks alot =3

mangekyou sharingan user kevnow08's Avatar
    reflecting? friendly fight? sasuke is not friendly trust me aND what would you think that sasuke will go back to konoha and the manga will end after this fight?? well i would rather see a war between the 5 nations than to see sasuke's and naruto's fight
    OBITO IS THE GOD OF ALL THE UCHIHA CLAN GRATEST DISCOVERY EVER