Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Do u people really think sasuke and naruto are going to fight again at their own will

I don’t know if this are a theory or not but I just put it in here…
    I kind of new in this forum, but after few month involved in this, I sort of seeing that almost all of u are thinking that someday naruto and sasuke will fight again
    It shows when every time we learning that sasuke upgrade his power, most of u will compare him with naruto who hasn’t significantly growing more power, in compare to sasuke’s at least… and most of u will go upset..
    Me in other hand, wasn’t look it that way, I seriously thinking that every ‘power up’ that sasuke and naruto gain will have an advances in them both, I seriously thinking that in the end they will fight together again and not to fight each other
    Maybe they will fight again, but in the way like
    Sasuke : naruto, let me see how powerful u now, lets fight..
    Naruto : sasuke, I will beat u now!!!
    And they fight but just to test each other…
    Beside, if u think of it, their element are connected each other, sasuke has fire element that will be bigger if u added wind, naruto’s element, and I’m thinking that naruto’s 2nd element will be water, cause if u flooded an area with water and u add electricity ,sasuke 2nd element, the whole damned area will be effected…
    So what u guys think??

I can see them returning friends at the end...and try their abilities against each other. That's probably how will end one of the last chapters.

Possible, but Sasuke still gonna have another *arc.*(sorta...) He going on Madara... Though this year is gonna be most about him *sigh*... Sasuke isn't going to fight Naruto in test so soon yet, and Naruto still has another technique not revealed yet... And anyways, i think that they will definetly meet in battle again( Sasuke DID say after time skip that he's gonna kill Naruto, but i doubt he will go find Naruto to fight again... There's already 2 main fights of Naruto vs. Sasuke, and i'm sorta gettin' fed up of this relationship...
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    so far sasuke hasn't killed anybody (itachi died he wasnt killed) so he wont kill naruto, they might figth as friends but not to each other...for me its more likely sasuke and kakashi will have that death and live fight....makes more sense.....

I think in the end, they will fight and Sasuke will die. But they will become friend again before he dies. But I really hope your theory is right, it will be fun if naruto has another element other than wind. ^^

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Idon't know, another element is fine, but I don't think Water suits Naruto. Sure it would be ideal to combat Sasuke but I just don't see Naruto affiliated with Water jutsu.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

yeah, i agree.......
    they might have a little brawl somewhere in between, but don't think its gonna be an all-out battle like VOTE
    the manga could end like this
    naruto challenges sasuke to a fight, he accepts
    n then they are shown rushing towards each other
    think it would be an appropiate end scene

Yea I would like them to have a huge battle there both equal, but then someone interrupts, so know one wins.

Of course they will. Its gotta be Goku vs. Majin Vegeta epic lol.....It would be a sin on Kishi's part not to let them fight again.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    yeah, i agree.......
    they might have a little brawl somewhere in between, but don't think its gonna be an all-out battle like VOTE
    the manga could end like this
    naruto challenges sasuke to a fight, he accepts
    n then they are shown rushing towards each other
    think it would be an appropiate end scene
    I strongly disagree, that end would be horrible.

The hell if I'll read that long and then have the final battle as some Sopranos rework.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."