Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned

naruto cant kill an akatsuki alone without the fox

i dont thing that naruto cant kill akatsuki alond because he dont have more them 10 jutsu but what you thing guys??

Shadow clone + fuutonrasengan = kakuzu was dropped?
    Naruto didnt kill him but he was dying?

But he wont be killing/beating anymore cos kakuzu clearly underestimated him.

Banned
    Kakuzu was weak, not at full power. And there was a bunch of other ninja there agaisnt him.

I mean seriously who the hell can fight at full strength when they are getting jumped by a bunch of punks? At that point Kakuzu just wanted to get the hell out of there, those Konoha wusses never fight fair.

On a 1 on 1 Kakuzu would surely pwn Naruto, Kakashi or any other of the ones who was there fighting.

Kakashi nearly died as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Kakuzu was weak, not at full power. And there was a bunch of other ninja there agaisnt him.
    - Well at the end he was strong as he could with 3 hearts.

I mean seriously who the hell can fight at full strength when they are getting jumped by a bunch of punks? At that point Kakuzu just wanted to get the hell out of there, those Konoha wusses never fight fair.
    -Fighting with tactis is never bad and in deathmatch everything is ok. Even rasengan to the balls.
    -And i didnt see when Kazuku said that he wants to get out of there, only thing he seid about naruto is "that jutsu is dangerous and i have to dodge it."
    "I wont have any problems if i have my eye on the orginal and fight at my pace"

On a 1 on 1 Kakuzu would surely pwn Naruto, Kakashi or any other of the ones who was there fighting.
    -Naruto yes. Yamato/Kakashi meaby.

-True but Kakashi didnt used his eyejutsu. But in point where he was caught i dont think he was able to use that eyejutsu. Isnt it longrange type thing?

Banned
    dude Kakashi got pwned by kakuzu he was only able to hold the front coudlnt do anything else and Kakuzu still had plenty hearts left if it were alone kakashi would be dead for sure.

and about kakuzu wanting to leave, i didnt mean literally him saying that i meant more like "anyone in that situation would think "i need to get the hell out its too many" its just common sense"

Kakashi coudlnt use his eye jutsu, it drains the crap out of him and Kakuzu has multiple hearts.

I dont think so about that leaving thing. Kazuku in your words pwned kakashi and what could those rest then do to him?
    I presume that only thing in Kazukus head was "im member of akatsuki. I PWN them all." And before getting hitted by naruto "o snap".

And Kakashi is able to transfer whole enemy to different dimension but it needs time and range between enemy and Kakashi.
    But he didnt have both of those in that fight becos he had defend the other 2 members.
    Alone he might had beaten kazuku, but with Shikamaruit would be easy.

well in the end when naruto wanted to fight they let him and kazuku have a 1on1 and kazuku got pwnd by the futon rasengan his whole body was destroyed and that was with 1 hart wich meens he was at his natural strenght when he faced naruto so naruto can defeat akatsuki members on his own but it will never be easy becayse he isnt anygood at fighting with any great degree of skill(he just has a low list of skills wich make him at a duissadvantage but they are all super powerful)
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

i dont think kakuzu was weakend he still had 3 hearts left and didnt even use any of his other jutsu outside of masks naruto beat him without 9 tails and if he hadnt came ino, chogi,and kakashi would be dead . if kakashi left kakuzu alone his last heart would have failed and kill would be credited 2 naruto
    Last edited by gdupninja; 07-25-2007 at 05:29 PM.

If Kakuzu would have been able to use a fire-based jutsu on Naruto, the Futon Rasengan would have probably been dispersed/destroyed/whatever because of the elemental advantage. He already lost two hearts before facing Naruto, so it really wasn't a fair fight.

good point