Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    do you guys thing that tobi know about the uchiha secret and if he know about the secret maybe he goin to tell the secret
    Yeah, if he mentioned Madara i'm sure that he knows the secrets of the Sharingan's full potential, later on things will be revealed.

I would say coz of Naruto learned also his shadow-clone technique through a stolen secret, he, as a young child, has found the secret Uchiha meeting place and read the scroll. After that he knew how to do a sexy-no-jutsu. Sasuke was saying "I see, so that's how it is...", because he knew that he saw this jutsu from Naruto. After that he was so ashamed that he wanted Naruto as his biggest rival. And after their fight he said "I will seek power on my own". Thats why he went to Orochimaru, the biggest pervert he knew since he kissed him lovely in the forest (therefor oro said "if you want more, you must seek me out" you know? ). But in the next chap when Naruto and Sasuke will meet again he wont stand a chance against Naruto, coz Narutos perversion will be out of the world coz of his training with Jiraiya-sama
    Thats it ... Naruto is just a lovestory for perverts
    Last edited by Franky; 07-31-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post
    I would say coz of Naruto learned also his shadow-clone technique through a stolen secret, he, as a young child, has found the secret Uchiha meeting place and read the scroll. After that he knew how to do a sexy-no-jutsu. Sasuke was saying "I see, so that's how it is...", because he knew that he saw this jutsu from Naruto. After that he was so ashamed that he wanted Naruto as his biggest rival. And after their fight he said "I will seek power on my own". Thats why he went to Orochimaru, the biggest pervert he knew since he kissed him lovely in the forest (therefor oro said "if you want more, you must seek me out" you know? ). But in the next chap when Naruto and Sasuke will meet again he wont stand a chance against Naruto, coz Narutos perversion will be out of the world coz of his training with Jiraiya-sama

Why does it always come back to the characters being gay:laugh
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post

lmfao.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    lmfao.
    And that means what?!

^ Try your best not to double post. And dont add to the spamming.

And keep the flaming to PMs.
    Last edited by Whitebeard; 07-31-2007 at 10:45 PM.

@topi title: why it's non-stop pr0n :o why did u think itachi is 50% blind to much time spent behind the monitor doing ........ sasuke would of prob gone blind if itachi wouldn't of murdered his clan

This thread is already borderline runaway and we don't need anymore off topic and/or flaming. If it can't get back on track it will be closed. The members have been notified and appropriate action has been taken. Please be courteous to other members and if you have a problem with one, notify a mod and/or PM the individual.

Thank you,
    The Management

Last edited by Franky; 07-31-2007 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Chopper-sama

I think the uchiha alerady did what akatski is trying to do that is how they got the sharringan, but its incomplete and thier trying to finish what they started
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

Wow, that's genius Forrbidden...or should I say enmymiguel. You need to talk with Bluds if you want back in, he banned you and I am just following up.