Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    i don't think sasuke's gonna go blind

have a look at this pic

Spoiler!

it says "by changing hosts, the younger brother's eyes found an inextinguishable light"
    from wat i can make out from this is that, the ms that changes host will not cause the usual blinding effect on the new host
    since this is kinda wat happened with sasuke n itachi, with itachi's ms jutsu's now lying in sasuke ( new host), so by this sasuke shouldn't go blind

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Perhaps being given them in love like Itachi did would mean Sasuke never goes blind?? Just throwing it out there lol...
    Man.....

That would suck so bad it'd rip a hole in the fabric of reality.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

once sasuke unlocks his own ms he will have ems
    I am McLOVIN

I don't think Sasuke has EMS since he never had MS in the first place. I even hope that amaterasu is just one shot amaterasu set by itachi. I think this is possible since I don't think itachi let his brother goes blind 'cause of ms overuse

yea i think that one we saw in the manga was just to protect him from Madara ... and he doesn't have Amateratsu of his own ...

Unhappy hope not to ms

i hope sasuke dnt have permanent ms it will tip the balance of power further to sasuke again. me hopes its just aimed at madara and not anyone else cos kyubi or not amaterasu or even sussano wil own far to much
    oh my god am back

If that was the case then Tobi wouldn't still be standing away, he wouldn't have replaced his mask, and he damn sure doesn't seem to be revealing his Sharingan any longer.

I highly doubt it was a one shot deal.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    alright remember the way to get EMS was to kill your brother in hatred, itachi had to have needed sasuke to hate him to save konoha from madara

therefor sasuke now has the EMS since he killed his bro in hatred
    sasuke doesn't have the EMS yet, the MS he showed is just itachi MS, i can fully describe it as i would like 2 but, it just lie a copy of itachi's MS and it's techniques it's not really sasuke's and besides sasuke will need to take itachi' eyes to get the EMS, and besides sasuke hasn't activated his MS yet.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i hope it's all a genjutsu by madara that he made sasuke think that itachi gave amaratsu and the rest of his jutsu to make him think itachi loved him and etc...............

Anywho in my case it never happend

now we even have more sasuke fanlovers lolz gay emo's and shit
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    i hope it's all a genjutsu by madara that he made sasuke think that itachi gave amaratsu and the rest of his jutsu to make him think itachi loved him and etc...............

Anywho in my case it never happend

now we even have more sasuke fanlovers lolz gay emo's and shit
    ??????

Okay, I'm confused, why didn't it happen in your opinion? Are you being serious or simply hoping against hope that he doesn't have another haxxed ability?