Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by blancwolf View Post
    akatsuki is about teamwork. man do u have amnesia. when was the last time u saw them ever fight a battle teamed up? huh?

teaming up is only for weaklings n 'soft' ppl. n wat the hell r u talking about kakashi n gai trying to take on akatsuki members. the only members they can take on r curently dead)namemingly diedara). gai was get his ass kicked by a 30% kisame, remmeber? same with kakashi.

geting to the point even if hothead naruto gets to 4 tail fox, itachi n kisame can easyly take him. itachi can just cast the MS on naruto n stab his ass for 3days. BUT the again i dont think naruto dear friends will let them fight 1on1 now would they?
    Yeah that's why Sasori and Deidara both were alone, they just found each other in the way or hidan and kazuzu or Itachi and Kisame or pein and the unknown girl #1. They are in pair, team of two. Even if they decide to fight enemies alone (like deidara and sasori) or like Deidara. Thinking it well Deidara is the only anti social in akatsuki so far, he decided to fight alone. Hidan and Kazuzu fought as a team till
    Shikamaru and Kakashi separated them.

Weren't Hidan and Kakuzu said to be the two weakest members of Akatsuki anyways? Not much of an accomplishment for Naruto.

i thinks the weakest one is zetsu since i have never seen him fight :|

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Weren't Hidan and Kakuzu said to be the two weakest members of Akatsuki anyways? Not much of an accomplishment for Naruto.
    where does it say this i think kakuzu was stronger than deidara. even tobi warned pein about fact that naruto killed 2 of kakuzu hearts with 1 attack zetsu is probally weakest basically because he seems to be just an elite hunter nin /scout

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    i thinks the weakest one is zetsu since i have never seen him fight :|
    Zetsu the plant guy, he has been eating random people in and out of Akatsuki, i've heard somewhere in the series that once you know the secrets of a dead person (In his case if he eats people) then he learn his skills or abilities, so he could be deadly.

This is just a thought tho..

weak yes but practically immortal but even with a fire mask/heart thing how would he know to use that one of all others. naruto doesnt use seals so he cant just reason wat element it would be. also kakashi would win he was just savin the eye technique if absolutly necc bc he becomes a krip and gotta watch out for the others incase it failed he would be worthless

Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    Hater.
    at least i dont spam shit like you...
    i actually PROVED my point using FACTS from the manga.

Stop flaming other members. No personal attacks.
    -Spade
    Last edited by Asce; 07-31-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Smile

can we all just get along

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    GTFO NOOB.

Naruto is not the "demon fox".
    Naruto is Naruto.
    Kyuubi is Kyuubi.

Kyuubi is sealed inside of Naruto's body.

like seriously, READ the freaking manga before posting these crap.
    i read all naruto manga, and no matter what you say naruto is the demon fox, for example when naruto get the forth tail while in deamon fox mode he is no longer naruto he is in fact the demon fox, the is why naruto doesn't remember what happen when he gets the forth tail, he doesn't remember cause he is the demon fox ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ps what is GTOF NOOB
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Okay, the war ends now. Get back onto the topic and stop attacking each other.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!