• l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    I've been waiting for this showdown for quite sometime now...I feel like the Earl might be the one person who has any hope of taking on the apocryphos. Otherwise they're all pretty much done for. I tried my best to not peek at the scans until they've been translated haha!
    I feel like there should be a scene where the apocryphos almost gets Allen and the Earl swoops in heroically and saves him. Along with a scene explaining how exactly everyone is related to one another. That'd be nice.

One more thing. I'd like to get you guys' opinion about this question that's been in my mind for a while. Is the Earl aware of Lavi and Panda's imprisonment? I feel like he'd been sick most of the time and then he's away at other places but Hoshino never mentions if he knows. What if Sheryl is being a d*** and is holding Lavi and Panda without the Earl's permission? I mean, he does seem to have this whole 'I'm so great' attitude. Wouldn't surprise me that he wants to take matters into his own hands...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 12-07-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    One more thing. I'd like to get you guys' opinion about this question that's been in my mind for a while. Is the Earl aware of Lavi and Panda's imprisonment? I feel like he'd been sick most of the time and then he's away at other places but Hoshino never mentions if he knows. What if Sheryl is being a d*** and is holding Lavi and Panda without the Earl's permission? I mean, he does seem to have this whole 'I'm so great' attitude. Wouldn't surprise me that he wants to take matters into his own hands...
    Seeing as they want to ask Bookman something that Earl didn't want to tell them, I doubt that Millennium knows. After all, it was suggested that in the previous war, the Bookmans were recording the events from the other side, so there certainly is a lot that they can learn from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Seeing as they want to ask Bookman something that Earl didn't want to tell them, I doubt that Millennium knows. After all, it was suggested that in the previous war, the Bookmans were recording the events from the other side, so there certainly is a lot that they can learn from him.
    That makes sense. Though I wouldn't want to be there when the Earl finds out, I feel like he'd be pretty angry about it. And wait, when you say they were recording events from the other side you mean the side of the Noah right? It surprises me though how limited their memories are. Allen seems to be getting quite a few flashbacks and I feel like if he was a noah as long as the others he'd remember everything. So then why aren't they remembering?

Arbitrary thanks for fixing my post! i forgot the consecutive post thing for a moment, my bad XD

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    That makes sense. Though I wouldn't want to be there when the Earl finds out, I feel like he'd be pretty angry about it. And wait, when you say they were recording events from the other side you mean the side of the Noah right? It surprises me though how limited their memories are. Allen seems to be getting quite a few flashbacks and I feel like if he was a noah as long as the others he'd remember everything. So then why aren't they remembering?

Arbitrary thanks for fixing my post! i forgot the consecutive post thing for a moment, my bad XD
    All of Noah's memories beside those that have lived through the event (Earl and Road) have been corrupted in the event of 14th's betrayal and death. This is as well the reason why they didn't reawaken into new humans right after dying. Seemingly, they normally awaken into another human within a year or so, but after 14th's betrayal, there was about 15-20 (?) years loophole.

D.Gray-man Has been out for over a week now, IF You can read Spanish.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/144942/...irth-no-fansub

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Cool D.Gray-man 217 in English!!

Hey Everyone!! So I *finally* came across the english translated version of DGM 217. It's very clean and I went through it, it's quite accurate. So here, enjoy!!

Credits go out to whoever it is that translated it~ (it's on tumblr)

Thanks StrawberryLulzJam.

The Translation is mot professional level but who cares, I am thankful for this.

Yeah I noticed but since the idea was generally correct I figured why not

finally it's up in mangafox! not very long, but better than nothing.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    finally it's up in mangafox! not very long, but better than nothing.
    Are you sure about this?????