Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Oh man the raw is so good... now we just have to wait to see what they're saying. Does anyone know if there was an accurate translation yet?

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...xtchapter.msnw <--check there later. They usually have them. (always). Check in a few hours or so...

As for Obito, anything can happen. I think he is Tobi cause WHY would he have one hole in the mask? Obito gave one eye to Kakashi too..<.<;

I am going to be shocked if Tobi turns out to be the real leader. That would be a great twist. But if he is, I don't think the other members know that he is, because they all are sure he is dead.

just cause tobi has a sharingan doesn't mean that he is obito there are tobi can be like kakashi and got his eye from someone else ,,,, and if it is obito is itachi stronger cause he has 2 eyes and he can use the mangenkyou sharingan
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Thanks for the MSN link. Kishimoto has gone to great lengths to hint towards tobi and obito being the same... i mean to even have almost identical names is enough right there. but why is it that AL, BH, and Tobi feel it neccessary to keep Tobi's power/position in akatsuki a secret from kisame and itachi? The obvious answer is Tobi wants to get rid of him, but that makes little sense now that there are so few members left... as much as I'd like to believe Tobi and Obito are the same, like most people, I don't think kishimoto would be that predictable. Kakazu finds obito, sews him back together, and he becomes the head of the akatsuki organization? unlikely. I think it'll be a few months before we get any more clues on who Tobi really is. In the mean time, we do get to see just how tough the last Akatsuki duo is. And who knows how long that'll take

Banned
    we goin to see pein ability to fight and it will be bad for kakashi and the other

Quote Originally Posted by Niblit544 View Post
    I am going to be shocked if Tobi turns out to be the real leader. That would be a great twist. But if he is, I don't think the other members know that he is, because they all are sure he is dead.
    He isnt the leader. Pain is. No doubt about it there. Plus, Tobi had to go get Sasori's ring with Zetsu to join...remember?

Tobi isn't Madara thats a fact, Tobi said that he has the power of madara uchiha because he was the first meaing he too has the sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurfyh View Post
    Tobi isn't Madara thats a fact, Tobi said that he has the power of madara uchiha because he was the first meaing he too has the sharingan
    But is SHOWS he has one..o.O;

OH THANK GOD TOBI ISN'T OBITO

I've read the raw his its Madara Uchiha the guy the 9 tails mentioned to Sasuke.