Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 166

Awesome episode. It lived up to my expectations...only problem I had with it was I thought that the streaks/lines from his eyes were like a dark reddish colour? Cuz if I remember correctly, when that manga chapter came out there was an officially coloured image of Grimmjow's ressurecion along with the chapter...it's the same image I used for my signature. Other than that though, I really like how Grimmjow looked. He looked a lot more feral compared to the manga. I think they did a great job.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Ichigo's mask actually had teeth for once.. lol Yay!

EDIT 2: Just to further illustrate my previous point:

Fight back against Dordonii:

Fight against Grimmjow:

Why can't they animate at this quality for every episode??
    Last edited by Faizaud; 04-10-2008 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    whoa I think I just wet myself
    Amen brother!!! I just finished watching DB's bleach 166 release for the second time now. I must say, I felt excited every single moment, and Inoue's drama, and my nel's passionate plea to Inoue helped her snap back to reality, that was great ! Go nel!!! :'D

The action sequences owned, :'D great job!

OMG Is all I have to say about the animation. it was amazing!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    that was badass x3, btw, is the HD version DB released legit or is it a troll?

the hd is a troll... i found out the hard way... now i gotta wait another 2 hours to watch it

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I'm downloading the HD i guess i have to stop it. Thanks tatsukai. 2 hours before i finish the correct episode hehehe.

I just finish download the scanlated version, you guys can watch raw version? I am impress

DB's "HDTV" 166

Don't waste your time, another troll. And its likely to give you a seizure.

You shouldn't have made this thread...people should be smart enough to notice that there is a new news message up on the site where they talk about people suggesting the mkv format. If you know dattebayo, you would know that they aren't going to change how they do things, i.e. it's always gonna be .avi. They made a troll to stop people from telling them how to do their work. If they aren't smart enough to realize that it was a troll, then they deserve to be trolled.

I laugh at you if you actually downloaded the "HD" Bleach.

Yeah its embarrassing. But it is the first troll I've downloaded, so I figure other people will probably fall for it. I can't punish people for making the same mistake that I myself made. That would be hypocritical. I guess I thought since naruto recently changed format, it was likely that bleach would as well.