Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Homunculus ~ Hideo Yamamoto

anybody else is reading this title, it has been a long wait for volume 8 to come out, gonna go reread from volume 1 all over again,
    btw

i just downloaded 7 of the volumes. on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the manga. right now i'm not sure if i should start it or not.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

7 for me, thanks for the link btw.

An easy 10. One of my favorite seinen manga.
    Too bad the mangaka takes his bloody time

I really like the series. A deep plot, a unique theme and surely a psychological masterpiece. Unfortunately, I've been waiting for volume 9 since 6 months, with no luck whatsoever.

is there any homunculus book 4?

What's the basic plot?

@luffy

wikipedia:
    Manabu Ito, 22, a rich medical student tows Susumu Nakoshi's, 34, car in order to convince him to undergo trepanation. Nakoshi is an actuary on an extended vacation who decided to take time off and live inside his car between a park where the homeless reside and a tall affluent hotel he used to frequent. He later hands in his letter of resignation from being an actuary at a life insurance company. Susumu is a misanthrope who does not believe in the supernatural, just the physical reality in front of him. Manabu is a medical student who is interested in human behavior, from the psychological, medical, to even the occult. As Susumu's sixth sense begins to be activated by the trepanation, he begins to confront his own past while at the same time becoming entangled in the lives of others.
    @kurozora

when you say books are you referring to volumes? if so there are 8 volumes according to wikipedia. http://www.mangaspot.com/homunculus.php that site is missing 2 volumes.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Just started reading this manga and I gotta say its kinda weird and creepy, especially the sand lady....

Im not sure if I like it yet but im already on the 7th volume. I gotta say so far its not exactly my cup of tea but Im still giving it a try in hopes that Nakoshi gets his "power" under control
    A pie in the sky?

I've read the description before but I can never find volume #1. I want to start reading it so can anyone point me in the right direct.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too