Unhappy Old Bleach Episodes

I'm just wondering where can I get the 1st 50 eps of Bleach. DB has the 50 and up.

You can get the first episodes from BoxTorrents. Search "bleach" and you'll get various packs of the first, second and third Bleach seasons.

here you go...credit goes to the member zangetsu

Episode 001 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 002 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 003 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 004 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 005 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 006 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 007 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 008 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 009 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 010 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 011 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 012 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 013 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 014 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 015 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 016 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 017 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 018 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 019 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 020 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 021 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 022 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 023 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 024 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 025 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 026 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 027 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 028 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 029 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 030 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 031 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 032 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 033 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 034 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 035 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 036 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 037 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 038 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 039 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 040 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 041 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 042 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 043 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 044 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 045 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 046 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 047 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 048 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 049 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 050 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Episode 051 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    If you prefer direct download, go to Bleach Exile > Your #1 Bleach Anime & Manga Source! Just sign up(completely free) and download all the Bleach(and the various other anime they have)
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Okay if I download either one of those that were suggested from both posters above... my only question for you is: Who is subbing them? I mean if I download the first episode of that anime, it's from Dattebayo? Or who?

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePS360iiFan View Post
    Okay if I download either one of those that were suggested from both posters above... my only question for you is: Who is subbing them? I mean if I download the first episode of that anime, it's from Dattebayo? Or who?
    Dattebayo all the way. I honestly have never seen another sub(even though I know they exist)
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Wow thanks damnz, mgsplayer and [SYN]! I'm gonna give you all a kiss mwah! Hehehe. Pls dont close this thread please =(

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    i think lunar also did some bleach episodes, like season one and maybe two. at least season one im sure they did

Bleach Exile > Your #1 Bleach Anime & Manga Source!
    הכי טוב שם
    Best site everrrrrr XD

ty for episodes