Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Aside from me and Kushi, Any of you guys picked up Arakawa under the bridge yet?
    I haven't picked up many this season but I'd wager that Arakawa is the weirdest out of them all :x

Not many good sample clips on youtube to show you, but there were a couple so I'll post them.

Piko's ingenious trap backfires.

Riku play fights with Stella.
    LOL. Funny funny stuff. I'll check it out if ya can gimme some torrent links plz.

Here.

Dunno which group you want to follow, but I went with KSN. They're slower than the others but their TL's are balanced, not too much localizing and they don't take any liberties with the script.

Veteran Member
    Tokyo Majin is a pretty good anime, one of my favorites that doesnt have an manga.
    Its got 26 episodes, but 2 are extras.. And the ending is a little bit wtf with love interests and whatnot... but still a great anime. Good openings and endings, too.

Is arakawa under the bridge just an anime? or does it have a manga/light novel?

It has a manga, Chaos. Hasn't been licensed in english though.
    I don't follow scanlations so dunno if a group is doing it but they might so it's worth looking up.

btw, I've had Tokyo Majin in my anime folder for over a year now, still haven't gotten around to watching it. Need to get on that :x

Lord of the Thundercunts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Tokyo Majin is a pretty good anime, one of my favorites that doesnt have an manga.
    Its got 26 episodes, but 2 are extras.. And the ending is a little bit wtf with love interests and whatnot... but still a great anime. Good openings and endings, too.

Is arakawa under the bridge just an anime? or does it have a manga/light novel?
    If you're talking about Tokyo Maijin Gakuen Kenpuncho, I'd reccomend it. It's a favourite series of mine- it's sorta hard to understand (watch 2nd episode before the 1st, just so it makes any sense) but it sucks you in.

So far 2 seasons have been done and subbed- the second being called "Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuncho: Dai Ni Maku".

There is a manga, and it was being done by... erm, think it was Hyper Parfait group? Not many chapters have been scanalated though...

If it hasn't been suggested yet; I'd like to reccomend "Natsume Yuujincho" and "Zoku Natsume Yuujincho". :3

Let's get this party started.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    If you're talking about Tokyo Maijin Gakuen Kenpuncho, I'd reccomend it. It's a favourite series of mine- it's sorta hard to understand (watch 2nd episode before the 1st, just so it makes any sense) but it sucks you in.

So far 2 seasons have been done and subbed- the second being called "Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuncho: Dai Ni Maku".

There is a manga, and it was being done by... erm, think it was Hyper Parfait group? Not many chapters have been scanalated though...

If it hasn't been suggested yet; I'd like to reccomend "Natsume Yuujincho" and "Zoku Natsume Yuujincho". :3
    Ah, i was talking about it not being based off a manga. :-/ Its based off some video games i think.. It is a pretty damn good anime though. The romantic interests of aoi throughout the anime kinda confused me, though.. specially at the end.

Now you are gonna make me google those 2 animes you listed >.> *Edit* ah, ones just the sequel, i see.. i will probably get around to watching it when im in the mood for it.. but for some reason i feel like something else..

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra037 View Post
    If you have an anime that you feel people should know about, post it in here along with a quick description. Or, if you're out of animes to watch, post a request in here including specifics such as genre, and wait for a recommendation.

To start, here are some animes that everyone should check out:
    • Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece
    • Cowboy Bebop
    • Fullmetal Alchemist
    • Rurouni Kenshin
    • Full Metal Panic
    • Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
    • Samurai Champloo
    • Hunter X Hunter
    • Death Note
    • Trigun
    • Elfen Lied
    I have watched Naruto, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter.
    I also enjoy watching the following:

Detective Conan, Shinichi Kudo is a famous detective.
    Doraemon, He is a robotic cat who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a schoolboy, Nobita Nobi

hot tubs

dreammakers spas

Trace, this is just a brillian korean manga, a must see for all of u
    i rly enjoyed reading it, maybe more than one peace-naruto-bleach just because of the longer pages, give it a try

I thought Trace sucked. I read 3 or 4 chapters, and it wasn't really any outstanding stuff. What's so good about it? I think comparing it to One Piece is going a bit too far (and out of genre) here.

Veteran Member
    Its actually quite good.. reading 3-4 chapters isnt really giving anything a try..

What part about it did you dislike?