Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Monster Hunter Orage ~ Hiro Mashima

Monster Hunter Orage
    by Hiro Mashima

Originally Posted by AnimeNewsNetwork

Rave Master's Mashima Draws Monster Hunter Orage Manga

Fairy Tail creator to adapt CAPCOM's games in Shōnen Rival's debut in Japan

Manga artist Hiro Mashima (Rave Master, Fairy Tail) will launch the game-inspired Monster Hunter Orage manga in the premiere issue of Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen Rival magazine in Japan on April 4. The CAPCOM game developer and Kodansha made the announcement on Friday. CAPCOM will supervise and collaborate on this adaptation of its popular hunting adventure game franchise.

The magazine's first issue will also include a Monster Hunter collectible coin, a special bromide card from the Monster Hunter trading card game, the first of two booklets describing the history of the franchise, and a Monster Hunter Orage poster drawn by Mashima. A collectible coin will be included in each of the first three issues, and a DVD and other extras are planned for future issues of the magazine. The first indication that Mashima would be involved in the magazine came when Kodansha announced that he was one of the judges for the 1st Shōnen Rival Comic Grand Prix contest.

CAPCOM has released Monster Hunter games in Japan and North America on the Sony PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable consoles. It is also planning new games for the PlayStation Portable and Nintendo Wii. Tokyopop will publish the 27th of 35 volumes of the Rave Master manga in March. Del Rey announced at Comic-Con International 2007 that it will release Fairy Tail in North America, with the first volume scheduled for March 25.

The raws of Monster Hunter Orage have been released today as Ju-Da-Su of MH scanned the new Shonen Rival Magazine.

Dragon Guard Boss
    Dragon Guard Scanlations are scanlating this, help if you can by visiting our forums. Dragon Guard Scanlations
    Come with us now on a Journey Through Time and Space...
    To the word of the Mighty Boosh!!

Latest Scanlations by Dragon Guard Scanlations:

+++++
    [I]Monster Hunter Orage Chapter 2I]
    Rave Master Chapter 211
    Monster Soul Chapter 2
    Pokemon Special Chapter 77

I found it hard to like Rave Master, then Monster Soul was good enough, I ended up liking Fairy Tail, but...

hell, I LOVE this new series of Mashima.

Though the artstyle is even more similar to One Piece (the main character is Luffy with blades), the story seems to be way deeper than FT's and other series of Mashima. Really recommended to anyone looking for new shonens to read. It's great (and the first pages are so sad...).

Although, the female character is far from being as good as Lucy or Erza in FT for the moment, and that enemy/rival there looks like a loser...

here:

Quote Originally Posted by fxu
    [14:44] <fxu> are we gonna do anything from shonen rival ?
    [14:44] <thatbabo> yeah, at least the first chapters of kishi's thing and mashima's thing...

Not 100% confirmed that we are doing it (although it's coming from babo... you never know ).... take it as an 85%

can someone send me a link to where I can download this

is this a new manga or somthing, i dont know were i can read it.

could you tell me were i can read or download it.

it has not been scanlated yet, only the raw pages are available so far

O ok then thank you ginova

Dragon Guard Boss
    We at Dragon Guard have scanlated chapter 1!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can a mod please add this release to the front page? It wont let me add this series...
    Come with us now on a Journey Through Time and Space...
    To the word of the Mighty Boosh!!

Latest Scanlations by Dragon Guard Scanlations:

+++++
    [I]Monster Hunter Orage Chapter 2I]
    Rave Master Chapter 211
    Monster Soul Chapter 2
    Pokemon Special Chapter 77

i can't wait for chapter two. When and how often is each chapter released and translated?