Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar

Kabuto's Akatsuki blackbook

Any ideas of what might be in the little blackbook that Kabuto gave group Naruto a few chapters back?

And please no one just stay something like "information on akatsuki" because thats been said by Kabuto already.

It's probably has each Akatsuki member's abilities, age, what ring, which Jinchuuriki to collect, element type, etc. I don't think Kabuto would give Naruto's group useless information like hobbies, personality (might be useful), hair style, health, etc.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Nekkid pictures of course.

But seriously, what Babii said. And what village they are from too, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    It's probably has each Akatsuki member's abilities, age, what ring, which Jinchuuriki to collect, element type, etc. I don't think Kabuto would give Naruto's group useless information like hobbies, personality (might be useful), hair style, health, etc.
    Totally agree with you

i think detailed info, or what oro knew about the members in akatsuki. i dont think oro was following up or gathering more info on them cause even oro knew not to f with them. Also remember they dont just show each other skills like that... and they almost never meet just from time to time

although i few have died recently I wanna say.. it took the life of asuma to get a bit of insight on hidan's skill and it was a 4 man cell ready to die. then back up came and the only reason they all dint die was cause pein called them away. then it took another 4 man cell, with kakashi on it to fight and be beaten if not for them separating them. once separated hidan got overconfident and lost to a nicely set booby trap, but kakuzu was about to kill kakashi when ANOTHER 4 man cell arrived. Jesus.... THEN naruto wanted to kill him and almost get owned if not for kakashi and yamato and finally with the manga's strongest justsu kakuzu got killed.
    Deidara fought to a stalemate with sasuke and just selfdestruct cause he was so pissed at the uchiha art, he was crazy like that.. if he would have let tobi take care of the half dead sasuke.. that would had been it.
    we all know sasori's story.. only cause he had a more experienced puppetier and didnt know that his ultimate weapon, the uncurable poison, were beaten from the start he was caught offguard. even so at the end he just let chiyo killed him.

All in all.. yes they have died a bit but by no means are they being owned.. oh and to finish lol they set up a 8 man cell just to go against itachi.. although they know they work in team.. but 8!!

I think it only contains a very secret plan that only the female akatsuki, Pein and shadow guy know.

Why would Oro get ahold of that then? <.<' Can't imagine that Oro got to know such a thing while none of the others did.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    i think detailed info, or what oro knew about the members in akatsuki. i dont think oro was following up or gathering more info on them cause even oro knew not to f with them. Also remember they dont just show each other skills like that... and they almost never meet just from time to time

although i few have died recently I wanna say.. it took the life of asuma to get a bit of insight on hidan's skill and it was a 4 man cell ready to die. then back up came and the only reason they all dint die was cause pein called them away. then it took another 4 man cell, with kakashi on it to fight and be beaten if not for them separating them. once separated hidan got overconfident and lost to a nicely set booby trap, but kakuzu was about to kill kakashi when ANOTHER 4 man cell arrived. Jesus.... THEN naruto wanted to kill him and almost get owned if not for kakashi and yamato and finally with the manga's strongest justsu kakuzu got killed.
    Deidara fought to a stalemate with sasuke and just selfdestruct cause he was so pissed at the uchiha art, he was crazy like that.. if he would have let tobi take care of the half dead sasuke.. that would had been it.
    we all know sasori's story.. only cause he had a more experienced puppetier and didnt know that his ultimate weapon, the uncurable poison, were beaten from the start he was caught offguard. even so at the end he just let chiyo killed him.

All in all.. yes they have died a bit but by no means are they being owned.. oh and to finish lol they set up a 8 man cell just to go against itachi.. although they know they work in team.. but 8!!
    I understand your statement, but I don't totally agree. The Akatsuki members would have at least known each other's abilities and what they can do. Just because it took a lot of lives for US, the readers, to find out about their abilities doesn't mean that they don't know about each others.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

I think it may contain some sort of usefull info that Naruto will need in order to fight Pein ??

actually now that u mention it... pein most likely scouts them out and when he send someone to enlist them.. he informs them of there abilities.. like when sasori, itachi and kisame went to get deidara.. plus kisame refered to hidan and kakuzu as "zombie twins"... hhmm.. i guess u are right but i guess there insight on each others abilities is very limited since they never follow up on each other cause it takes them like 5 years to meet and this if they meet.. like the last time they met was when oro left.. and that was like 7 or 10 yeqars.. dont remember right now.. in recent meeting for sealing bijuu's they just do it and leave.