Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Finally. I was starting to wonder if I'd ever find out how Hoshino looked,I like her hair style a lot. Thank you very much for posting this link.

oooohhhh i thought it was pretty obvious she...well...was a she. but it's nice to have confirmation =)

i'm also looking forward to find out whether amano is M/F (i'm thinking she's also female)

i think ppl are too biased about how females create good manga (altho DGM is not my complete fav) amano, shirow, nanami shingo, saiyuki mangaka (whose name isn't at the top of my head right now - though i'm quite sure it starts with a 'M') -etc... all draw perfectly good shounen.

I like Hoshino's hair, I should get my hair cut like that the next time I freak out and chop it all off. Looks like Hoshino has some RoadxAllen coming up. x3

Quote Originally Posted by swoodles View Post
    i think ppl are too biased about how females create good manga (altho DGM is not my complete fav) amano, shirow, nanami shingo, saiyuki mangaka (whose name isn't at the top of my head right now - though i'm quite sure it starts with a 'M') -etc... all draw perfectly good shounen.
    Are you arguing that people generally say females don't draw good manga or the opposite?