Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lol the worlds most wanted man could be such a danger that he may not even have a wanted poster just because they want him to be more like a rumor since noone will ever catch him and he seems to have a cause that others would want to fight for so the world government does not want him gaining power Lol im b.s.ing i just dont know

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    well, i doubt they want him alive and the whole point of a wanted poster being dead or alive, he wouldn't even have one

well there is a possibility he is known only by those in the military just because they dont want fellow anti-government factions to seek him out but its still vary unlikely.

1 billion is not enough, cause when you see luffy at 30o million, and how powerful his daddy is, you can tell something like 5 to 10 billion should be fair. After all, he is not the most wanted man for nothing...

SkullCandy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Lol the worlds most wanted man could be such a danger that he may not even have a wanted poster just because they want him to be more like a rumor since noone will ever catch him and he seems to have a cause that others would want to fight for so the world government does not want him gaining power Lol im b.s.ing i just dont know
    yeah, just like advertisement, too much circulation will only boost up kudos points for dragon. racking up his bounty would only earn him a lot more fans and followers. which is not a jolly good thing for the world govt.
    Dream as if you'd Live forever... Live as if you'd Die today.
    ~BlueDay Book

Dont be ridiculous its only 850.000.000 milion la

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pRx1t6TiXg

I think the bounties are ridiculous at some point anyway. Unless we see a bounty hunter like Zoro in the future that is equally as powerful as say a Yonkou then nobody has a chance on collecting anyway. You have pirates with bounties and the only people seeming able to capture them are the marines and they don't get the bounties. So at some point it doesn't matter. They could make the bounty 100 Billion for Dragon, nobody would be able to capture him and collect.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I think the bounties are ridiculous at some point anyway. Unless we see a bounty hunter like Zoro in the future that is equally as powerful as say a Yonkou then nobody has a chance on collecting anyway. You have pirates with bounties and the only people seeming able to capture them are the marines and they don't get the bounties. So at some point it doesn't matter. They could make the bounty 100 Billion for Dragon, nobody would be able to capture him and collect.
    Your post reminded me of Smoker, he saw Dragon and he couldn't do shit:

Spoiler!

No one? Okay, guess I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhd Syahmi View Post
    Dont be ridiculous its only 850.000.000 milion la

Simply because you used a youtube video as your proof to his bounty, I will a use a completely different youtube video to debunk it.
    The truth to the bounty is in the comments.

Now in your own words, why to you think his bounty is so?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

He doesn't have one cause they know no-one can catch him XD
    He's too bad-ass for a waned poster \m/