Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    Lol the worlds most wanted man could be such a danger that he may not even have a wanted poster just because they want him to be more like a rumor since noone will ever catch him and he seems to have a cause that others would want to fight for so the world government does not want him gaining power Lol im b.s.ing i just dont know

  2. #12
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    905
    well, i doubt they want him alive and the whole point of a wanted poster being dead or alive, he wouldn't even have one

  3. #13
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    well there is a possibility he is known only by those in the military just because they dont want fellow anti-government factions to seek him out but its still vary unlikely.

  4. #14
    1 billion is not enough, cause when you see luffy at 30o million, and how powerful his daddy is, you can tell something like 5 to 10 billion should be fair. After all, he is not the most wanted man for nothing...

  5. #15
    SkullCandy
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Basse Normandie
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Lol the worlds most wanted man could be such a danger that he may not even have a wanted poster just because they want him to be more like a rumor since noone will ever catch him and he seems to have a cause that others would want to fight for so the world government does not want him gaining power Lol im b.s.ing i just dont know
    yeah, just like advertisement, too much circulation will only boost up kudos points for dragon. racking up his bounty would only earn him a lot more fans and followers. which is not a jolly good thing for the world govt.
    Dream as if you'd Live forever... Live as if you'd Die today.
    ~BlueDay Book

  6. #16
    Dont be ridiculous its only 850.000.000 milion la


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pRx1t6TiXg

  7. #17
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    I think the bounties are ridiculous at some point anyway. Unless we see a bounty hunter like Zoro in the future that is equally as powerful as say a Yonkou then nobody has a chance on collecting anyway. You have pirates with bounties and the only people seeming able to capture them are the marines and they don't get the bounties. So at some point it doesn't matter. They could make the bounty 100 Billion for Dragon, nobody would be able to capture him and collect.

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  8. #18
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I think the bounties are ridiculous at some point anyway. Unless we see a bounty hunter like Zoro in the future that is equally as powerful as say a Yonkou then nobody has a chance on collecting anyway. You have pirates with bounties and the only people seeming able to capture them are the marines and they don't get the bounties. So at some point it doesn't matter. They could make the bounty 100 Billion for Dragon, nobody would be able to capture him and collect.
    Your post reminded me of Smoker, he saw Dragon and he couldn't do shit:

    Spoiler!

  9. #19
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,696
    No one? Okay, guess I will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhd Syahmi View Post
    Dont be ridiculous its only 850.000.000 milion la


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pRx1t6TiXg
    Simply because you used a youtube video as your proof to his bounty, I will a use a completely different youtube video to debunk it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pRx1t6TiXg
    The truth to the bounty is in the comments.

    Now in your own words, why to you think his bounty is so?

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  10. #20
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,265
    He doesn't have one cause they know no-one can catch him XD
    He's too bad-ass for a waned poster \m/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •