Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece Monkey D. Dragon's Bounty

How much is it?

Spoiler!

Its never been said as far as i know. If i had to guess it would have to be 1 billion, with him being the most wanted man.

I think it's gonna be more than that, i mean 1 billion seems as a small amount for the worlds most wanted man.
    Btw, Love your crisis core sig se7en
    Spoiler!

probably his will be like whitebeard's wanted poster - "TOP SECRET". lol. i don't think its possible for anyone to be able to catch him, and even if there is a person probably the government will just catch them and think they're part of it or sth. and kill that person. its so highly wanted that they don't even need you guys to catch him. the government takes him on themselves.

but possibly if he did have one would be any shibudokai's 10 times probably or 100 times. maybe up to 1 billion, or 100 million.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    1 Million Chagillion Zillion Dollars..Muahhaha..Muhaah
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

I'd say probably 20 Billion Beri, just to make it more "not a perfect 1 billion, not an over the top 100 billion, but 30 billions too much and 10 billion isnt enough."
    =D

Probably the govt. said something like, "name your price". Technically, the world govt. can pay any amount since they control the amount of money being made. If all the countries are desperate to catch dragon, I think they would offer anything to the person who can catch him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

i say it's one billion because if you look at most of the shichibukai, their former bounties were around 300 mill. Then you've got the Yonkou, whos powers are in balance with the shichibukai so they're bounties must be pretty much the same. It would only make sense that dragon's bounty would be a billion

i think theres already a topic like this..use the search

Quote Originally Posted by Otogakage View Post
    I'd say probably 20 Billion Beri, just to make it more "not a perfect 1 billion, not an over the top 100 billion, but 30 billions too much and 10 billion isnt enough."
    =D
    lol

1billion is maximum. We have never seen anyone above 500 million and you go on with 20billion