Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    How am I an idiot you little f*ck, there have been 317 releases so the next one is 318 that’s all I meant.
    no need for such language -_-
    and due to the current arc, the logical procession would be that it is -106, not 318

we do these threads by chapter title #, not release number

Im not assed, I only asked a question and was called stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    why have you named it chapter 106 when its meant to be chapter 318
    you worded it badly, and use question marks >_>

a couple button pushes won't tire you out that much

we really should delete all these posts as they have nothing to do with spoiler discussions

I'm still waiting for a spoiler pic until now. I want to see more Vizard Masks
    ------------------------------------------
    steve I think we are following chapter's here and not release =)
    Last edited by wowie; 04-09-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there a jump this week?

there are a surprising lack of spoilers for both bleach and naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    is there a jump this week?

there are a surprising lack of spoilers for both bleach and naruto
    Then why is it 9 pages long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragna View Post
    Then why is it 9 pages long.
    most of those are fake >_>
    and the discussion is mostly repetition

Confirmation: Pending
    Source: MangaHelpers/Inchao (who got it from Bleach Asylum from SpaceCat)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

浦原は二番隊のとき看守だったらしい

Urahara was a prison guard while at 2nd Division.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

蛆虫の巣は十三隊の危険分子を閉じ込めておくところ

浦原「見てください あそこにいるのがここでただ一人檻の中に入れられてる危険分子ッス」

「浦原喜助か…何のようかネ?こんな処に」

浦原「あなたにようがあって来たんスよ 涅 マユリさん
     僕と一緒に ここを出ちゃくれませんかね?」

The maggot's nest is where the Gotei 13 keeps all dangerous specimens.

Urahara Kisuke:That place is a single jail specifically for dangerous specimens.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri:Urahara Kisuke what are you doing in a place like this?

Urahara Kisuke:I came here cos I have business with you Kurotsuchi Mayuri-san,could you please come with me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the spoiler from spacecat w/c reshen psted here. Thanks!

- 106 Spoiler (V 2.0)

Confirmation: Also Pending
    Source: SpaceCat @ Bleach Asylum

罪人っていうか、規定で危険っぽいって判断された人を集めて閉じ込めてる
    中にいる人たちは何も悪いことやってないけど閉じ込められてる
    マユリ様だけは檻に入れられてるから何かあるのかもしれないけど…
    The people there are not "criminals" as such but rather people who seem dangerous to Soul Society in some way. They are locked up even though they haven't really done anything yet and Mayuri is in that cell all by himself.

砕蜂は出てたよ
    Soi Fon appears

浦原は二番隊のとき看守だったらしい
    Urahara was a prison guard while at 2nd division.

Mona @ 2ch:
    蛆虫の巣は十三隊の危険分子を閉じ込めておくところ
    浦原「見てください あそこにいるのがここでただ一人檻の中に入れられてる危険分子ッス」
    「浦原喜助か…何のようかネ?こんな処に」
    浦原「あなたにようがあって来たんスよ 涅 マユリさん
    僕と一緒に ここを出ちゃくれませんかね?」
    The Maggots nest is where the Gotei 13 keeps all dangerous specimens.
    Urahara: That place is a single jail specifically for dangerous specimens.
    "Urahara Kisuke what are you doing in a place like this?"
    Urahara: I came here cos I have business with you Kurotsuchi Mayuri san, could you please come with me?

Translator note: Hmm just to clarify, the maggots nest might not have hollows etc it may just be the most dangerous people arrested or even substances. The word I used specimens for could also be elements or something else. Mayuri could be a prisoner or he could be working there.
    EDITED: Originaly posted by spacecat @ BA

Detailed summary by Danna:
    Bleach -106 ~originally posted by Drake at Pantip

At the 2nd division, it was reported to Yoruichi that Urahara had headed to "the Maggots Nest". Soi fon was going to oppose it but Yoruichi told her not to worry and that Urahara must know what he is doing if he is taking his vice captain to that place.

Urahara eventually manages to drag Hiyori along with him. While walking there he tells her the history of the secret mobile corps. It was established separately from the Gotei 13 and the Shihouin family has a lot to do with it. Therefore the leader of the Shihouin family is given the rank of captain in one of the Gotei 13 divisions, that division will have a very close relationship with the secret mobile corps.

The current leader of the family is Yoruichi who is the captain of the 2nd division. The members of the division also have to take up a position in one of the 5 sub-divisions of the secret mobile corps. Urahara was included in this, the sub-division he once took responsibility for is the 3rd sub-division of the secret mobile corps which is called "Kanritai" which means “the Penitentiary Department.”

One of this department's duties is to confine shinigami who have a high possibility of bringing danger to others, which makes them also considered an obstacle for the gotei 13.

Urahara further explains that it's to imprison "the cause of danger". He points towards the northern part of the 2nd division which has the large prison where these prisoners are kept. It is known as the underground for special imprisonment or, the Maggots nest.

It is a rule that they have to leave their Zanpakutou with the guards at the gate. The area inside the prison is like a large room. There are tables and chairs for the prisoners to relax on as the prisoners are allowed to live freely inside this area. Urahara warns Hiyori to be careful while walking through there because even a prisoner might look calm, there have been times when a prisoner went crazy.

Hiyori asks what crimes were committed by them but Urahara replies that they have done nothing. They are simply judged as "dangerous persons" by the law of Seireitei. So they are imprisoned to avoid a situation where they can bring harm to others. He then asks her if she can recall whether anyone has resigned from the Gotei 13, Hiroyi answers that there are 2-3 persons.

"The Gotei 13 has no 'resignation' system but only suspension and elimination of the name if they are absent for too long. There is no resigning as it means being put in the 'special confines' for the Gotei 13" says Urahara.

In conclusion there is no such thing as resignment in the Gotei 13, which is a noble organization, once a person is accepted into a division. These dangerous people who can not go along with the organization are imprisoned and it is made to seem like they have resigned to everyone else.

Urahara has always had doubts that these prisoners should be locked up as he thinks their powers could be used for something great. While they are talking a giant prisoner goes crazy and charges at Hiyori. Urahara takes him out with his bare hands. He tells Hiyori, who is shocked, that the most important requirement when being appointed head of this department is that the candidate must be able to defeat every prisoner in there with his/her bare hands.

Then Urahara takes Hiyori to the end of the pathway. There is a medium sized jail that is heavily locked. "Look at that, Hiyori-san", he says. "Over there is a dangerous person whom we have to keep separate from the others.”

The person who wears a white kimono sits there in the darkness."Urahara Kitsuke?" they ask.
    "What brings you here?"

"I have some business with you", replies Urahara while walking towards the cage. He looks at the prisoner while smiling. "Kurotsuchi Mayuri-san."

There is no response from Mayuri but the former jailer continues, "please come with me."
    Last edited by damnz; 04-10-2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Update
    Sorry my bad english