Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach -106 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add the source of it and also wheter it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Bleach Bleach -106 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Not cool making the spoiler thread before there's any spoilers. I saw this and thought we had spoilers on a Monday.

We're having the spoiler threads created every monday from now on, since it makes less confusing and more organized. I know maybe someone could get frustrated first time, but we hope you'll get used to it!

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    We're having the spoiler threads created every monday from now on, since it makes less confusing and more organized. I know maybe someone could get frustrated first time, but we hope you'll get used to it!
    I agree.

We Get To See Shiba Clan In This Week's Chapter!!!!

Because it's not chapter 318

Beacause you Baka it 's call -106 not 318 read the manga before you comment and it's also a back story thats why
    Last edited by Tusuji; 04-09-2008 at 02:59 PM.

If the Jump puts the name Chapter -106 on it, we're going to call it like that. We don't even know if Kubo will come back with chapters 317, 318, etc. again when the past arc is over.

Lol First commit??

He will, 100%, dont even think this, Mavin Ma Ani Omer Ben Zona?!