Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece Movie 10

The best movie so far coz oda will be the writer, unlike the previous movies..
    Here's the teaser =====> YouTube - One Piece Movie 10 Trailer

Woah… I can't wait till this comes out. Honestly, I was disappointed with movie 8 and not really looking forward to #9 either. Those two movie seem to only dance around the original manga story so it's just kinda repetitive and blaaaaaaah.

So glad it's Oda's new plot for this new movie. ^^b

Will the movie be considered part of the "real" story or something? I haven't seen all the other movies, but I think it's the first time there're so many "high ranked" known characters in a One Piece movie (Straw Hats, Shanks, Sengoku, Whitebeard...).

It's gonna be more interesting than the rest for sure. Besides, Luffy looks awesome with his new captain coat.

probably, coz oda will be the writer. Garp will also be there and an admiral i think, the one garp talked to

OMG this looks amazing!!!! I can't wait to see this, SH crew so badass at the end!!!
    DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!!!

One Piece One Piece Movie 10 (coming 2009)

Not much is known about this film except a few details. The movie will be fully written by the author and creator of One Piece, Eiichiro Oda. It also seems that the Strawhat Pirates may be in the Marines due to wearing Government Agent clothes, Nami appears to leave the crew for an unknown reason, the Main Villain's name is "Gold Lion" and Sengoku, Garp, Shanks, and Whitebeard seem to know him well, and for the first time Brook will appear in a movie.

Confirmed trailer of Movie 10: YouTube - Original Full OP Movie 10 Trailer Subbed

Awesome!!! ^^,\m/

Spoiler!

asdfadsf

I'm excited. However, we won't be seeing it until late 2009 or 2010.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    the Straw hats look so awesome in suits. I think its gonna be released in 2009 in japan so we would get it in 2010. Im really looking forward to it.

Wow, this one is going to be interesting, and number 9's barely been out in the cinemas in Japan, good effort as they continue to make films.

-_-'
    the tenth movie already?! -_-'
    How were the nine first?