Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ??????

Another power up for sasuke?

In the last chapter sasuke is shown to have only one sharingan activated, this could have something to do with itachi's blood dripping out of sasuke's left eye a few chapter ago. Lets go back to the chunnin exams in the forest of death, orochimaru gave sasuke a curse seal that enabled sasuke to forcibly draw out more chakra, this later came in very handy for sasuke and its the reason he was so overly powered. Now in the last chapter we can assume that after the fight with itachi sasuke has little or no chakra left, he used his most powerful techniques and he was reduced to using regualar weapons as his last defense. So my theory, sasuke is shocked when tobi removes his mask, but to activate his sharingan in the midst of a surprise and having little chakra seems improbable and he only activates one eye, could this be some kind of power given to sasuke by itachi in their final battle.

in the naruto world people usually pull trump cards out of nowhere during moments of shock or deep desperation for example, yahiko unleashed his rinnegan unwillingly, sasuke activated his sharingan for the first time in a desperate moment (same with obito), naruto succumbs to his kyubi chakra during intense emotional destress. So this could possibly mean that sasuke is not trying to activate his sharingan but it activated a power a new power (their could be more to sasuke's one sharingan) of its own accord from the result of sasuke's shock.

Or since Sasuke had so little chakra left (or recovered some chakra), so in an attempt to fully activate his sharingan, there was only enough to activate it in one eye. And it was Nagato who activated the Rinnegan.

??????
    oh yeah it was nagato, my bad.

don't know abt this
    but certainly its not some power given to sasuke by itachi
    power transfer through blood is not possible in narutoverse, i think

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    don't know abt this
    but certainly its not some power given to sasuke by itachi
    power transfer through blood is not possible in narutoverse, i think
    Well, I don't know about that. Absorbing another persons eyes may be thought of as co-mingling of blood. I wonder if it has the same net effect. As always Kishi will tell.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

hmm when i read the title i did agree that sasuke will get another power up since he's currently with mandara. sasuke kun might side / train under mandara to unlock the secrets to the sharigan.

kishi always throws hints for the future events
    n he usually doesn't make mistakes
    he just draws something unusal n ppl take that as some random mistake
    but later it is revealed to have some significance
    so this one-eye sharingan activation might also have some significance
    which kishi might reveal when he feels like it

Under normal circumstances, both eyes will have the Sharingan in them, so when i see that only one eye activates the Sharingan, Im not automatically thinking "power up." I'm thinking "there must be a problem." I don't see much good coming out of one eye activation of Sharingan.

??????
    originally posted by afro thunda
    Under normal circumstances, both eyes will have the Sharingan in them, so when i see that only one eye activates the Sharingan, Im not automatically thinking "power up." I'm thinking "there must be a problem." I don't see much good coming out of one eye activation of Sharingan.
    well when i was making this theory, i was juggling around a few ideas, this could have also been just like you said afro thunder. and another explanation could be the madara activated his sharingan, madara right eye, sasuke left eye. just a thought tho.

I find it even more unlikely that Madara forced Sasuke to activate his sharingan. The expression on Sasuke's face isn't what I'd expect for someone who just had their sharingan forcibly activated. That's just my thoughts. We'll get clarification next chapter. If Sasuke has two sharingan eyes activated in the beginning of next chapter, then we can assume Kishi made a mistake lol.