Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Itachi's White Eyes

Something that caught my interest before Itachi died was his eyes. We all know that his eyes turned white when using susano. When I saw that I immediatly thought about the byakugan. I believe it was said in the manga that sharingan came from byakugan. Someone said in their theory that byakugan represents good and sharingan bad. We can notice that from the different attacks that come from each eye abililty. Neji has that circle technique which is more of a defensive move. With the Sharingan your able to read other peoples movement and engage in genjutsu which is more of an offensive advantage. This brings up the question, "Was Itachi a good guy from the start?"

So from Itachi's eyes being white, you made your way to the assumption that Itachi may have been a good guy? Highly unlikely. Even though Itachi's eyes turned white, they still look different from Neji's eyes.

??????
    Itachi's eyes were white becasue he was completely blind, it would be cool if his sharingan reverted to byakugan though.

that byakugan represents good and sharingan bad
    really? i think it's just plp coming up with stuff to make uchiha look bad. i never actually saw a dead person's eyes, i wonder if dead plp's eye turn white. that's off topic i guess.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theflash View Post
    Something that caught my interest before Itachi died was his eyes. We all know that his eyes turned white when using susano. When I saw that I immediatly thought about the byakugan. I believe it was said in the manga that sharingan came from byakugan. Someone said in their theory that byakugan represents good and sharingan bad. We can notice that from the different attacks that come from each eye abililty. Neji has that circle technique which is more of a defensive move. With the Sharingan your able to read other peoples movement and engage in genjutsu which is more of an offensive advantage. This brings up the question, "Was Itachi a good guy from the start?"
    I have a theory thread that states the sharingan might have come from the byakugan. Its the sasuke and neji share a common ancestor thread

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

they might not of been white, they might of been red with no coma

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    itachi is a very controversial character....at the beginning i believe him good...then, when he gave the speech about uchihas killing themselves to get ems and that being the reason to leave sasuke alive i believe him bad...know i believe he was just a very disturbed and controversial dude.....i dont know now............but i guess the color of the eyes has nothing to do with being good or evil..if not kurenai would be peins relative or something.......................

No, the eyes were white because he was dead. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

<thatbabo> that way its nice and tight
    <FlamingCheez|afk> btw, thats going to be misquoted in my sig

??????
    his eyes were white as soon as he summoned susano.

Gameboy's RUN NO JUTSU! JapFlap17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theflash View Post
    i think it is the physical manifestation of the "losing of light" after overusing MS.. i highly doubt that due to his eyes being white, Itachi is a former "good guy".. What if Kakashi overused and overused and overused his left eye and it also bleeded and turned white, would that mean the same thing to Kakashi? (i'm speculating too much.. XD)
    Maito Gai Invades Akatsuki!!

i believe in god, but not in religion..