Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    lmfao .. honestly "you messed up my clothes" .. just gotta love Cross xPP
    PLEASE may the akuma stop coming for the meantime T____T
    LOL.. my holidays are 2 weeks, so i get to read it on the 1st week sat. And damn happy that level 4 died *or mayb it didnt*. It really had a tight ass .____.
    Since Hoshino-san is taking time to find 'data'. I guessing the next chapter should be THE ABSOLUTE CHAPTER =]] im guessing.
    ~Have you ever stepped on a snail?~
    Don't you just love the aftermath...

Great chapter, finally the lv. 4 is dead. It got what it deserved to, general pwnage. I just hate that there is no chapter next week. T_T

But I'll always hate Cross no matter how cool he is. He and Kanda are both so mean to Allen, they both have no soul. (mostly Cross, Kanda is just really cold)

And what for some reason when I read "gathering data" I thought that D. Gray-man would do a whole flash back thing like Bleach is currently doing. It would be interesting to see the lives of the Black Order and the Noah before Allen and co came into the picture. Maybe we'll get to see young Bookman. XD

geezum did Cross really need to go that far...lol i was laughing a decent amount when he said that he would overlook what the Akuma did the to Order...like wtf lol and then the bit about his clothes well that was icing on the cake. Waiting a week sucks, because now its time to wait for new developments, but...must..stay...calm or Persevere either works. Speaking of that level 4 akuma, it got a pretty hefty beating after all thats happened, it got what was coming to it.

This chapter has just made more people fall in love with Cross. Just look at people's avatars.
    Anyways, I wonder what's that face of Lerverrier when everyone treated Komui as the supervisor. And the Akuma looks terrifying this chapter.
    I think the next chapter might focus on Earl's side a bit (just for a chpater). If not, then Hoshino is going to show the aftermath of the fight.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

The aftermath.. Well you have to say Komui did a find job yelling orders.
    Maybe next chapter will be much more peaceful... seeing the earl has lost his precious egg. When he has an angry face is scares me. In my mind, i'm hoping for an allenXLena -__-. I don't want to see anymore level 4's , they look heck scary and ughhhhh.. but in future I guess I will be seeing more. what ever happened to that howard link i wonder..
    ~Have you ever stepped on a snail?~
    Don't you just love the aftermath...

I think the next chapter will be peceful.I dont think somting will happen probably they will rebuild the order,record data,Allen will probably snap out of it because of his injuries then there's still that case about the Noah's so i thing there will be a lot to read and predict...

Pssh, my avatar's been Cross-sama since he came in.

Maybe Malcom's plan will come into light next chapter? -justremembered-

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Sooooo much love for Kanda *hides her Kanda-kun*

Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    In that way, I think both Kanda and Cross are very alike XP
    Yeah I know what u mean XDDDDDDDDDDD They're both damn cool, I love them

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    But I'll always hate Cross no matter how cool he is. He and Kanda are both so mean to Allen, they both have no soul. (mostly Cross, Kanda is just really cold)
    He has his way to put out things... When he attacked all his friends to just make them angry and let him alone with Skin awwwww that was cool

Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    Maybe Malcom's plan will come into light next chapter? -justremembered-
    That was exactly what I thought when I ended reading the chapter... >_<

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Oh snap that level 4 got f***** up general style. I loved it when cross shoots him n he blocks it and then cross looks at him n says "did you only see the one shot".

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    How can you hate kanda man. The guy will give up his life for what he believes in. N its not like hes ever attacked allen. He would die for his comrades..

I hope that now they'll actually be able to take a break and recover themselves from the constant non stop fights. Now that Lenalee is host to a parasitic type innocence i wonder if shes gonna have a big appetite like Allen. Would be funny to see them pigging out together.