Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 155 Discussion / 156 Predictions

Now that you've (hopefully) read DGM 155, you can discuss and predict in this thread =)

There is no D.Gray-man chapter next week

Awesome chapter!!

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    very nice ch. this week.

leave it to cross to steal the show; jumps in, talks trash, frags lvl 4's ass. you just got to luv the guy, and apparently messing up his clothes is a big no-no. i liked the lvl 4's final words "i did kill an awful alot, earl-sama" indeed it did. overall i think it was a decent villian, and that this ended up being one of the better fights in the series.

and man, allen looks so beat up. and for a second there it looked like the lvl 4 threw allens sword through him, but then the next page showed it just missed him.(i was worried for a sec....) anyway, hopefully he gets a chance to at least get some kind of break before lulubell shows back up.

and yet again kanda just has to be his usual self, not letting komui apologize. though i did luv lavi's reaction "yuu, you're so manly".

only thing i didn't like is finding out that d.gray-man will be taking a break...

Agreed. It was great. I never saw that "No DGM" like everyone was saying in the spoilers..... Maybe I overlooked it.

I wonder what will happen now that the akuma is really gone.. (It was saying it's last words right? maybe? possibly? I WANT IT DEAD.)

Hahahha! That part where Lavi said that to Kanda made me burst out laughing--'cause I remember using Google to translate the script, and it said he was calling Kanda a studmuffin. XDDDD

But AHH~ Cross-sama~!! God, he just rocks so effing much. Seriously--how can a character just be so AWESOME -shot-

Hahha, I love how the level 4 goes out--but where is it? Like...they shut it in something? -confused-

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

yea good chapter, but you guys are drooling over the characters too much...we get to see Hoshino's love for the gruesome and disfigured again which i think is good in adequate doses; it is meant to be a horror themed shonen. Cross is gotta be my number 1 hated character - completely 2D and that line "cuz you messed up my closes" is just pathetic; yea we get that he's a materialistic womaniser but does Hoshino really only want to make him just that?

He's not just that--you know he's doing it 'cause the thing killed so much. He's one of those characters that makes ya' think he's a bad person, but he's actually not.

Gosh, read between the lines! [/bang]

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

In that way, I think both Kanda and Cross are very alike XP

Another great chapter, the way the lvl 4 died was actually very cool XP

It's really sad that there won't be a new chapter next week, but thankfully, it's nothing more then that. As long as it's just one week....

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Yays!! The :LEVEL 4 is finally dead. =.= I hope... Lols... why take a break?! ARGHS!! I want more... T-T.....
    Mangas/Animes <33

1. D.Gray Man
    2. Naruto
    3. Bleach?? (<--Nahh)

It says that Hoshino-tachi are taking a break to gather more data, so it could be something to do with where the story will go next, or possibly introducing a new character, or figuring out something with the overall storyline.

If the akuma isn't dead, it's most certainly trapped and at the mercy of the Generals and the Innocence that Cross forced into its body.

I'm pleased with this chapter, although I'm getting sick of the akuma coming back at this point.
    ~ - My Reality is Thus - ~