Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AllenxLenalee needs more developement!

Who agrees and disagrees and why? Pains me to see how little things are developing between them. Here I was hoping to see Lenalee atleast embrace Allen after he comes back from near death saving her from the earl. Oh well, guess its not meant to be a romantic genre.

NO IT DOESN'T
    NO
    NO
    NO

CrossxAllen needs more development.

[/shot]

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Oh god my thread is gonna get hijacked by yaoi lovers!

*evil glint in eyes*

'Bout as bad as my Prof.Magonogold/Harry crackfic. *Shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by shin_ji View Post
    Who agrees and disagrees and why? Pains me to see how little things are developing between them. Here I was hoping to see Lenalee atleast embrace Allen after he comes back from near death saving her from the earl. Oh well, guess its not meant to be a romantic genre.
    What do you mean no developement? After she embraces him in the dream and then rubs his cheek after the "earl" battel. Then in the manga he...

Spoiler!

Yeah there's developement.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    What do you mean no developement? After she embraces him in the dream and then rubs his cheek after the "earl" battel. Then in the manga he...

Spoiler!

Yeah there's developement.
    Well sure they have their little "moments" but it just doesn't feel like they are anything more than friends. Leenala treats Allen nice but thats how she is towards everyone. During the episodes where she was sick and Lavi was taking care of her it almost seems as if they were a couple, whereas we don't even see this type of interaction with Allen.

One of the tell tale signs of actual romantic development occurring would be any form of jealousy, which we don't see. For instance when Allen bumped into Bak and he drops all his stalker Lenalee pictures, it didn't even bother Allen one bit. Or when Allen was kissed by Road, Lenalee doesn't even make any reactions.

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Sigh.. Maybe they haven't realised it yet..? ><

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    NO IT DOESN'T
    NO
    NO
    NO

CrossxAllen needs more development.

[/shot]
    I agree with you here. We should have a couple of chapters about them two.

But actually back on topic---Allen's a 15-year-old British kid, guys. They're about as dumb when it comes to love as deer are prone to getting hit by cars.

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

I see everyone here are AllenxLenalee fans.I don't know much about anime since i just watch randomly in youtube,but i think they do have some moment together too.Like: When they blush when they said Lenalee is his wife...but i think that a normal reaction and when they back together...there seem to be a background for their moment..and i wish she would hug him though...~_~

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!