2 28.57%
  • l3l Average

1 14.29%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Aw god. Mashima's grabbing our balls and not letting go now. But it looks like he's setting up to take his story into Serious Fuckin' Business territory now. Putting my bets in now: The Black Dragon made a return appearance and wrecked shit up again.

Im so emotionally touched by that chapter. What the hell is going to happen? I have not much words to say right now..... except

Fairy Tail > Naruto

and I fucking love Dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Aw god. Mashima's grabbing our balls and not letting go now. But it looks like he's setting up to take his story into Serious Fuckin' Business territory now. Putting my bets in now: The Black Dragon made a return appearance and wrecked shit up again.
    Well since the Eclipse plan involves the return of the Dragon, I would put money on Acrologia is the cause of the destruction we saw. But since I think Igneel and the other dragons might show up too then its going to be a whole different story.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The next two chapters are going to be side story's about the history of the Grand Magic games, or Dragon King games. It makes sense to have those 2 chapters to explain the history of this dragon slaying thing, or else nothing would make sense. I'm all for it.

I'm just trying to imagine who would cause Gerard to make such a face. I mean normally I would say something like Ul, that is Ultears mother and Grays master. Afterall, she spent a long time sealing a monster created by Zeref thus the Zeref similarity in magic. However that is flawed in many ways, especially by why Gerard would make such a face and why would tears come out when she saw Natsu.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    So....nothing new pertaining to the main story until 3 weeks from now? Thats gonna suck. I don't think anyones going to die though, remember at all the hints Mashima gave us of people dieing with the S-class exams? and no one of importance died.

I don't know what that dragons graveyard pertained to, it could be telling us that the thing they're making was used to wipe out a bunch of dragons but Igneel is still around and given who he was talking to a few chapters back so is Stings dragon. I don't really know where Mashima is heading with this arc, however if he does kill off a bunch of FT members I'll be sad, FT has gone through enough shit lately.

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    So....nothing new pertaining to the main story until 3 weeks from now? Thats gonna suck. I don't think anyones going to die though, remember at all the hints Mashima gave us of people dieing with the S-class exams? and no one of importance died.
    The difference between then and now is that this isn't one of Charla's grainy flashbacks. This whole arc is being recounted by Levy, so everything she's saying has already happened. People are dead (will die in 'our' case). Of course, the main cast survived whatever caused wholesale destruction, but without a doubt, some FT members have died (among others from other guilds). Well, if we take Levy's "...who I loved" in her list of deaths and her current relationship with Gajeel.... Well, yea... Anyway, it would be far too convenient if the only guild that didn't lose any members in the apparent devastation was FT. Really, really thick Plot Armor would be in effect (Note to self: Think of witty way to refer to Plot Protection in FT).

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    I don't know what that dragons graveyard pertained to, it could be telling us that the thing they're making was used to wipe out a bunch of dragons but Igneel is still around and given who he was talking to a few chapters back so is Stings dragon. I don't really know where Mashima is heading with this arc, however if he does kill off a bunch of FT members I'll be sad, FT has gone through enough shit lately.
    If it was used to wipe out a bunch of dragons, it's more than likely the reason the dragons left 7 years ago. But I don't know. If that mural on the wall in chapter 292 is anything to go by, it seems the Dragon King Festival was used specifically to call down the Black Dragon (at least it looks like him on the wall). If that's the case, then I'm sticking with the Black Dragon appearing and wrecking shit up yet again.

^ You mean this page ?:
    Spoiler!

It looks more like Igneel to me, not to mention the fire breath (Acnologia has Etherion/Plasma Breath).

What's really interesting in this pic, is what is behind the Dragon, yet below the clouds. That flowing black thing, is it the Eclipse Portal/Gate (notice how differently it looks from the Dragon's Flame) ?

Demons descended from Darkness (that black thing in the backround), Dragons descended from Heavens (Clouds) and Humans descended from Civilization (Buildings).

Can't believe I forgot about this,

Guys what did you think of the cover page? ...I loved it lol

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Heh, that hilarious scene railcart scene turned out not just relevant to the fight, but relevant to the whole plot.
    I wonder what Gajeel did after.

^ Searched for some Iron Dragon's Lacryma to power up ?

But really, some investigation, or simply looking for a way out in order to bring news to the guild.

We will find out in 3 to 5 weeks from now.