1 14.29%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail 297 Discussion / 298 Predictions

FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER 297

Oh damn, looks like this time there will be no happy time skips . Still to use a similar move so quickly after the previous one, is Mashima out of ideas ?

MANGASTREAM ver. FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER 297

Unfortunately, I have bad news for everyone, for the next 2 weeks (2 chapters) we will be getting some side stories...
    Last edited by Zero; 08-31-2012 at 05:04 PM.

I hope it won't lead to another timeskip, it will just get so weird...

I hate cliffhangers. So they all died in the end? Awesome. If Levy is writing and is pertaining to Lucy, it must be that Lucy was taken away or volunteered to come with the enemy or whoever is responsible this eclipse thing. If we link the dead Dragons to the festival then it could be that it's gonna be their revival. Dragons will be returning.

As for the girl, someone has mentioned it's edo Zeref. I think I'm going with it.

sig made by me

If it's not Zeref then that girl is connected to Fairy Tail or at least Natsu somehow, since we saw her cry during Natsu's battle.

I think she's someone from the future, probably from Fairy Tail. She's there to prevent "that fateful day" from happening or at least save her comrades.

My guess is that girl is "Lucy". Levy is writing to Lucy as if she went away somewhere, remember Eclipse is a gateway maybe Lucy used it to travel back in time to prevent the upcoming events. I can't explain the whole Zeref magic thing but maybe he was involved in this somehow.

Damn it Mashima! Don't cliffhanger me that. Urgh! Man it looks like a lot of people died that day.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If it's not Zeref then that girl is connected to Fairy Tail or at least Natsu somehow, since we saw her cry during Natsu's battle.

I think she's someone from the future, probably from Fairy Tail. She's there to prevent "that fateful day" from happening or at least save her comrades.

My guess is that girl is "Lucy". Levy is writing to Lucy as if she went away somewhere, remember Eclipse is a gateway maybe Lucy used it to travel back in time to prevent the upcoming events. I can't explain the whole Zeref magic thing but maybe he was involved in this somehow.
    Am thinking that it may be the future version of Lucy too. Going by that letter Levy was writing it seems like she's leaving it for her for when she returns. She doesn't mention anyone else but Lucy. Going by Jellal shocked face when he saw that person it must be someone very unexpected.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^Time travel Magic eh? Based on what else I've seen I wouldn't be surprised, though I do find it rather cliche.... but still would be interesting.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The only problem with that theory is why does she has almost the same magic aura as Zeref?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    The only problem with that theory is why does she has almost the same magic aura as Zeref?
    Oh well, if her Stellar powers were used up to open the Eclipse Gate and bring the disaster, then perhaps she was cursed at that time, so that she won't be able to close the Gate with her powers.

You have to remember that Zeref's Magic, is actually a curse. We don't really know how, why, or when he got it, but it seems like he didn't ask for it.

Wooow! Just wooow....are we really going to start seeing deaths on Fairy Tail? or is this just to get us all on our edge o the seat? Also, about that "girl" in the last few pages, I don't think its Edo Zeref like some point out (it could be), but knowing Mashima it's just some other important character that Jellal knows too well.

If we link the dead Dragons to the festival then it could be that it's gonna be their revival. Dragons will be returning.
    Then that would mean Vicelogia and that other dragon will come back to whoop Sting's and Rogue's ass for losing? lol

Heh, that hilarious scene railcart scene turned out not just relevant to the fight, but relevant to the whole plot.