Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by newkidz View Post
    I thought all 6 of them are vaizards ???
    Yoruichi and Urahara

Also, who is this old guy, second from the left?

Spoiler!

I thought it was Yama but... yea I realized it definitely wasn't. Is that a member of Byakuka's family/clan thingy?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    he does look like Byakuya's mordom or whatever but not sure.... nice thought though

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Byakuya Kuchiki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Byakuya wears the standard captain uniform along with a white headpiece called a kenseikan (symbolizing his noble rank as the head of the Kuchiki family) and a white scarf made by the master weaver, Tsujishirō Kuroemon III. The scarf is made from silver-white windflower light silk (ginpaku kazahana no uzuginu) and is a family heirloom handed down through the generations to the head of the Kuchiki family.

Indeed, the scarf is handed down from generation to generation, and Byakuya joined 50 years before the story line began, and this is over a hundred years before.

I think I'm seeing things, but I see the slightest hint of a head piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragna View Post

Also, who is this old guy, second from the left?

Spoiler!

I thought it was Yama but... yea I realized it definitely wasn't. Is that a member of Byakuka's family/clan thingy?
    most probably he is a kuchiki cuz that white scarf is a symbol of nobility, the kuchiki family in particular...

that's byakuya, this is like 100 plus years ago. hope they reveal something about this guy though.

from MH

Bleach -107: Turn Back the Pendulum 2

Continues from the last chapter, after Urahara arrived, the captains seemed to have mix reaction about him. But the obvious one was Hiyori, she made it clear that she didn’t like him.
    Those captains’ reactions made Urahara smiled nervously and hesitated to enter the hall until someone yelled at him to act better because he’s a captain now. She was Shihoin Yoruichi who was also the second division captain. But before Urahara could really reply to her, Yamamoto arrived and hit him on the side to hurry him.
    The ceremony began; Yamamoto talked about HIkikune Kirio, the former 12th Division Captain who was appointed to the new title seven days ago. The next day, Yoruichi suggested Urahara, the third seat from her division to get a test from three captains in order to become a captain himself. Urahara passed the test and they all agreed he deserved to become 12th Division captain.

So Yamamoto announced, “Third seat of 2nd Division, Urahara Kisuke, is now 12th Division Captain.”

The scene cut to 12th Division Headquater. Urahara was struggling to get an approval from his own division. Especially, Hiyori who accused Urahara for came from 2nd Division which was a secret division and included assassination in their tasks. All Urahara did was scratching his head and laughed which angered Hiyori more. She asked why he wasn’t angry at her.

“Because now I am a 12th Division Captain. Since this morning, I am a captain that 12th Division people hated most.” So Hiyori kicked him in his ‘middle part’ and ran away. But she has to sit down because Urahara wore something to protect himself.

That night, Urahara talked to Hirako about his problems. He said he really wanted to be friend with HIyori but she wouldn’t accept him. Hirako explained that Hiyori loved Hikifune as her own mother. So Urahara said no matter what he did, he couldn’t replace the previous captain.

Hirako told Urahara, “A person who stands above people, if you care about their feelings then it wouldn’t work. Just do what you want to do. If no one agrees with it, then it means you’re not good enough. That’s all.”

“Beside, I don’t see you as a type who’s concern about people’s reactions.” Then he told Urahara to forget about what he said. He just saw how Urahara was similar to him.

Then Hirako asked how long Aizen would stand there. Aizen asked since when did he notice and Hirako said Aizen was born. Hirako asked Aizen to get back together and Aizen suddenly said, “Taichou..”

“Huh?”

“You’re incredibly scary.”

Hirako went silent then said he was the one who should say that.

Urahara was left thinking about HIrako’s words. The he thought, “Just like what Yoruichi san said. This seems fun, being a captain.”

The next day, HIyori was so mad to see that her office (the captain’s and vice-captain’s room) was changed into a weird experimental room. They bickered until Urahara asked Hiyori to go with him somewhere. When she asked where she was shocked when he replied, “To the maggot nest.”

Note: It's not in the spoiler but a guy said it's very likely Kensie was the 9th Division Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    So, will they continue the back flashes for the whole 107 chapters?
    I would love Kubo Tite if he did that.

The hell with the current war, I want old arc stuff

chapter out in One Manga | Your online manga reader. Read free manga online.

basically the spoilers are right