Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I must say one thing, the manga is full of win, i expected the vaizards to be previous captains and i expected Aizen plans were developing for a long time, this is so damn good its pure pleasure, simply awesome.

All I have to say is I was right about Yoruichi being former captain. Some dude was ranting at me a week or so ago about how she didn't have a zanpakuto, and that she was never a captain. IN YOUR FACE DUDE WHOSE NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    All I have to say is I was right about Yoruichi being former captain. Some dude was ranting at me a week or so ago about how she didn't have a zanpakuto, and that she was never a captain. IN YOUR FACE DUDE WHOSE NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER
    I think this is the picture of her with her zanpaktou
    Spoiler!

yea, that's what I mentioned to the dude before. It's from her flashback with Urahara.

with Yoruichi being a former captain, could that possibly mean that Soi Fon was her VC, since she took her title(s) after she left

Yea I was thinking that was a possibility. Also, I was thinking that since Yoruichi doesn't seem to have a zanpakuto anymore, that she left Suzumebachi behind when she left SS, and then Soi Fon took it. I think that's why we didn't see a Bankai from Soi Fon when she fought Yoruichi, which leads to my future prediction -- Soi Fon will fight Halibel, get her ass kicked, then Yoruichi will show up, take her zanpakuto and show her how to really use it by releasing it's Bankai

Nice prediction Faizaud! It might happen!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    Yea I was thinking that was a possibility. Also, I was thinking that since Yoruichi doesn't seem to have a zanpakuto anymore, that she left Suzumebachi behind when she left SS, and then Soi Fon took it. I think that's why we didn't see a Bankai from Soi Fon when she fought Yoruichi, which leads to my future prediction -- Soi Fon will fight Halibel, get her ass kicked, then Yoruichi will show up, take her zanpakuto and show her how to really use it by releasing it's Bankai
    I would love it if that happened Youroichi and Halibel in an all out war one release after another (I HOPE HALIBELS THE TOP ESPADA SO EVERYONE WILL HOP OFF STARKs SACK)

Quote Originally Posted by l_Bankai_l View Post
    (I HOPE HALIBELS THE TOP ESPADA SO EVERYONE WILL HOP OFF STARKs SACK)
    THANK YOU...seriously man. I really don't understand why so many people love Stark when he's done nothing significant. All we've seen him do is say "What do you want me to do about it" when Aaronierro died, and then he grabbed Orihime and took her to Aizen. What the fuck is so special about him?

stark mirrors shinsui and shinsui is suppose to be strong therefore stark is strong