Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I believe if the Kyuubi was released then Madara could control it. Sasuke didn't control the Kyuubi, he surpressed it and kept Naruto from releasing its power. VERY different. Madara may be able to do that as well. Naruto may confront him, try to go four tails, and Madara may surpress it. Madara still doesn't have the nine tails power he wants.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Gameboy's RUN NO JUTSU! JapFlap17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Otogakage View Post
    Madara's a pedophile..
    NICE!
    Maito Gai Invades Akatsuki!!

i believe in god, but not in religion..

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i still get very confused.......does naruto has all the kyubis chakra?? is not supposed that minato has par of it too???

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    i still get very confused.......does naruto has all the kyubis chakra?? is not supposed that minato has par of it too???
    No Naruto has it all locked inside of him.

I don't think Madara can control the kyuubi anymore. At least, not when it is in Naruto. Maybe if it's released, but I have my doubts.

I think first's necklace block his control or something like that. Don't forget that First can also control kyuubi and naruto has his necklace

??????
    i dont think madara can control the ninetails because it resides in naruto and its chakra was split ih half, the yang chakra resides in naruto while the yin chakra resides in the shiki fuujin, maybe this is the reason madara needs all the other bijuu, in order to fill the requirement for the yin chakra that resides in the death god, maybe the only way madara can control the kyubi is if it has a sufficient amount of chakra. This is pure specualtion that has no manga evidence, but its possible. And i think that naruto will have the kyuubi ripped out of him before the end, but i dont think he will die, i think some of the fox's healing element will remain inside of naruto and he will be able to handle the extraction process.
    ??????

From my understanding the 4th sealed half of the 9 tales power in Naruto and the other Half somewhere else. So maybe that has something to do with Madara not being able to control the 9 tales or its container.