Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can Madara still control the 9 tails

As of right now it doesn't seem like Madara can still control the 9 tail's, otherwise why hasn't he already done it. I suppose everyone is going to say "The 9 tails has to be in bijuu form in order for him to control it." But then how was Sasuke able to see right through to the 9 tails. Their are plenty of arguments and counter arguments to my theory, but right now, I think Madara can no longer control the 9 tails. This would also explain why Madara is so interested in Sasuke. Maybe he has been grooming Sasuke from the time he was a child so he could take Sasuke's eyes.
    Anyway debate and decide for yourselves if my theory is correct.

well madara was said to be behind the kyubi attack on konoha
    so its probably correct to say that madara at that time could control the kyubi....
    n its been 15-16 yrs since then, n we haven't been given any hint as to an important event concerning madara (excluding the uchiha masacre).....
    so if madara's just been hiding since then, y would he not have the ability to control kyubi now ?

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    well madara was said to be behind the kyubi attack on konoha
    so its probably correct to say that madara at that time could control the kyubi....
    n its been 15-16 yrs since then, n we haven't been given any hint as to an important event concerning madara (excluding the uchiha masacre).....
    so if madara's just been hiding since then, y would he not have the ability to control kyubi now ?
    cause it's sealed, seems Minato could seal it somehow so that he can't use it. Or else he probably would have used him.

i think the arguement was that madara no longer had control over the kyubi in general
    since wiseman made the assumtion in his post that since sasuke was able enter naruto's subconsicous n suppress kyubi's chakra, so madara should be able to it 2 n probably more since he has ems........
    so, i was refering to madara's control on kyubi leaving out the sealed state of the kyubi

Personally, I think he does still have the ability to control the Kyuubi, though that is largely my instinct. I think the reason why he hasn't taken control of it is mainly because he has something larger in mind now, hence the collecting of the Bijuu's. Once all his preparations have been made, I think we will see him take more action in that regard.

Naruto 386 | Read naruto chapter 386 manga online

Itachi says that Madara remains alive as do his eyes and their power. Unless his eyes had lost power, he should probably still be able to control the Ninetails. Though certainly the sealed state of Kyuubi may have something to do with why he hasn't.

I think Madara's interest in Sasuke has more to do with something else, something non-Kyuubi related, that is a possibility though.

Gameboy's RUN NO JUTSU! JapFlap17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Madara's interest in Sasuke has more to do with something else
    well, although i have no physical evidence to back up, i think madara has lost his focus on ninetails.. i think, given that he still has his power (or has pretty much of it), he still can control kyuubi.. why madara did not attempt it again is maybe because he felt it will be another failure.. since his first attempt resulted in kyuubi being sealed in naruto's body, i doubt he'll gonna use that FAILED PLAN again.. well, maybe he has shifted to other plans that he thinks will have more chances of success than that.. like his probable flirting with SASUKE! LOL
    Maito Gai Invades Akatsuki!!

i believe in god, but not in religion..

Quote Originally Posted by JapFlap17 View Post
    i think madara has lost his focus on ninetails.. i think, given that he still has his power (or has pretty much of it), he still can control kyuubi.. why madara did not attempt it again is maybe because he felt it will be another failure.. since his first attempt resulted in kyuubi being sealed in naruto's body
    this could be true
    all the all-powerful characters have a deep n high sence of pride
    it wouldn't suprise me if madara has reshuffeled his priorities n placed kyubi after some other things

Somehow I have a hard time beliving that if Madara could still control the 9 tails "like a puppet as Itachi said." That is wouldn't be number one on his list. After all the 9 tails is the most powerful of all the 9 demons.

Naruto

I like your theory because it makes sense. Madara is supposedly behind the Kyuubi attack on Konoha 16 years ago but we haven't seen him flex that muscle yet. In fact it seems like he was avoiding trying to capture the kyuubi. Why would he send other Akatsuki members to retrieve Naruto when there was a likely possibility that they would have to deal with Jiraiya? If he could still control the kyuubi he wouldn't be relying on Pain to go and get em'. We know that from Itachi's fight with Sasuke that different doujutsu are released from different eyes. Maybe the doujutsu that Madara used to control the Kyuubi was in his left eye. He wears that mask so I, like most people, assume that he got mangled in a fight with a Hokage and lost his eye. Maybe thats why Itachi referred to Madra as a shadow of his former self, because he lost his left eye and the ability to control the Kyuubi.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Personally, I think he does still have the ability to control the Kyuubi, though that is largely my instinct. I think the reason why he hasn't taken control of it is mainly because he has something larger in mind now, hence the collecting of the Bijuu's. Once all his preparations have been made, I think we will see him take more action in that regard.

Naruto 386 | Read naruto chapter 386 manga online

Itachi says that Madara remains alive as do his eyes and their power. Unless his eyes had lost power, he should probably still be able to control the Ninetails. Though certainly the sealed state of Kyuubi may have something to do with why he hasn't.

I think Madara's interest in Sasuke has more to do with something else, something non-Kyuubi related, that is a possibility though.
    When it was mentioned that Madara was alive and well with his power in tact I think he was referring to the time period right after the fight with the first. On the next page he talks about how Madara lost to the 4th and is now a shell of his former self. Though you could be right, just because he hasn't shown us the power doesn't mean that he doesn't have it.
    Last edited by ronizzle50; 04-03-2008 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    As of right now it doesn't seem like Madara can still control the 9 tail's, otherwise why hasn't he already done it. I suppose everyone is going to say "The 9 tails has to be in bijuu form in order for him to control it." But then how was Sasuke able to see right through to the 9 tails. Their are plenty of arguments and counter arguments to my theory, but right now, I think Madara can no longer control the 9 tails. This would also explain why Madara is so interested in Sasuke. Maybe he has been grooming Sasuke from the time he was a child so he could take Sasuke's eyes.
    Anyway debate and decide for yourselves if my theory is correct.
    All i managed to get out of this once i read this part was that you think Madara's a pedophile.... =]
    Incidentally, that would explain a lot =O